So...My 3 year old daughter

mreye

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 8, 2006 -> 10:12 AM)
I'll bet dollars to donuts it was a parent.

An older kid more likely. My wife has had two such instances as a teacher in two different schools, and in both cases it was called in by 7th or 8th graders disguising their voices as best they could.

Bot were expelled, needless to say.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 8, 2006 -> 10:25 AM)
An older kid more likely.  My wife has had two such instances as a teacher in two different schools, and in both cases it was called in by 7th or 8th graders disguising their voices as best they could.

Bot were expelled, needless to say.

Going by this line...

"We believe it was an adult female, and SBC phone records are being used right now to help identify this individual," he said

I'll bet it is something stupid like a parent trying to get a kid a day off or something like that. I don't see why it couldn't be an older kid trying to get out of school, but the authorities seem to feel it was an adult.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 8, 2006 -> 09:36 AM)
Going by this line...

I'll bet it is something stupid like a parent trying to get a kid a day off or something like that.  I don't see why it couldn't be an older kid trying to get out of school, but the authorities seem to feel it was an adult.

An older kid trying to get out of school? It was called in to two elementary schools. They took my daughter to the fieldhouse at the high school.