Sen Clinton = Hypocrite.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Had him cornered in a mountain area of how many square miles?

The same thing as having his head in the cross hairs.

Bush bashers seem to forget that 9/11 might never have happened if Clinton had a set of balls. Apparently, the only time he used his balls was with White House interns.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 01:01 PM)
Bush bashers seem to forget that 9/11 might never have happened if Clinton had a set of balls.  Apparently, the only time he used his balls was with White House interns.

And it might never have happened had Bush not ignored the attack on the Cole or Richard Clarke's requests for a principals-level meeting on Al Qaeda in 2001 either. There's plenty o' blame to go around. Should Clinton have done more? In hindsight, absolutely. Should Bush? In hindsight, absolutely.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 04:01 PM)
Bush bashers seem to forget that 9/11 might never have happened if Clinton had a set of balls.  Apparently, the only time he used his balls was with White House interns.

Why is it that every GOPer on this board seems to think that if you bash Bush, you must have loved Clinton?

I think Bush is a pretty lousy President. I think Clinton was a little better, but I'm no fan of his either.

I'd love to see just one heavily-posted thread on this board that didn't involve a "Bush Sucks" post followed by a "Clinton Sucks" post (or vice versa).

QUOTE(Cknolls @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 01:04 PM)
This commission was a f***ing joke.

I love how the commission finds that there are flaws up and down the system, including both Democratic and Republican administrations, and since they don't judge the Republicans to be perfect, the commission is judged to be a joke. It's probably the most bi-partisan investigation of anything we've had in the last 10 years.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 09:04 PM)
And it might never have happened had Bush not ignored the attack on the Cole or Richard Clarke's requests for a principals-level meeting on Al Qaeda in 2001 either.  There's plenty o' blame to go around.  Should Clinton have done more?  In hindsight, absolutely. Should Bush?  In hindsight, absolutely.

That's true.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 04:04 PM)
And it might never have happened had Bush not ignored the attack on the Cole or Richard Clarke's requests for a principals-level meeting on Al Qaeda in 2001 either.  There's plenty o' blame to go around.  Should Clinton have done more?  In hindsight, absolutely. Should Bush?  In hindsight, absolutely.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 03:04 PM)
Why is it that every GOPer on this board seems to think that if you bash Bush, you must have loved Clinton?

I think Bush is a pretty lousy President.  I think Clinton was a little better, but I'm no fan of his either.

I'd love to see just one heavily-posted thread on this board that didn't involve a "Bush Sucks" post followed by a "Clinton Sucks" post (or vice versa).

Don't hold your breath, buddy.