Grammy thread..

Steff

Not to get confused with the "Rap sucks" thread... :lol:

I have not watched these for more then 10 minutes in years.. but I wanted to see the Madonna performance and happened to stick around to see Kelly Clarkson win the first award which had be hysterical since everyone was saying that Mariah the whale was going to sweep... I only wish they would have showed her reaction. I can imagine she dived into a ho ho between sobs.. oink, oink.. hehe. :D

Then I absolutely LOVED it when U2 won for Album of the year after Kanye said "I better win or there "fixin" to be trouble"... LMAO.

Way happy with Greenday winning. IMO, they get better and better with each CD.

Didn't know anything about John Legend - good voice, seems genuine. Wonder if he'll get full of him self like Kanye eventually.

Gorillaz - who makes up that group?

Stevie Wonder - oye... that "you look so nice tonight" joke went out in 1981.

Gwen Stefani is a beautiful looking pregnant woman.

Jennifer Love Hewett - what's up with her head...? Has it always been that big or was it the hair do?

Paul McCartney - loved yesterday.. loved it even more JayZ's contribution of "yea... yea... yea..." every 30 seconds.. :lol:

Ok show.. waaaaay too long. And too much music. If I hadn't Tivo'd it and started watching at 9 I never would have made it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 07:22 AM)
but I wanted to see the Madonna performance and happened to stick around to see Kelly Clarkson win the first award which had be hysterical since everyone was saying that Mariah the whale was going to sweep... I only wish they would have showed her reaction. I can imagine she dived into a ho ho between sobs.. oink, oink.. hehe.  :D

You're evil.

First Scarlett and Keira and now Mariah...REEEEEER. :P

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 07:54 AM)
You're evil.

First Scarlett and Keira and now Mariah...REEEEEER.  :P

I didn't say anything about Keira, and just a comment about Scarlett's legs.. but Mariah.. 2 words.. holy cow!

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 07:52 AM)
Only a female would notice her head.  :ph34r:

LMAO.. I noticed the rest of her also. She's obviously devoted to keeping herself in shape. She looks better now then she did in the boobie bouncing scene in IKWYDLS. :lol:

I'm convinced that Mariah has "cells" of people around the world that buy up thousands of her CD's on her orders. I can't think of any other reason that she is as big as she is, since I don't know anybody who actually has a liking for her.

IMO, she is one of the ugliest people alive, not in looks, but in just "her ways". Nobody comes across as more fake and full of BS than does Carey. She is the Anti-Christ. Actually, I think she is the love-child of Satan and a cabbage patch doll.

9883-6242005-22812.jpg

You mean this picture could be altered?

Back in the 90's, she was one of the sexiest women on the planet. I don't think she is as hideous as a lot of people think but since she has gone wacko, she has gone down hill.

Mariah, if you read this, PM me.

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 08:08 AM)
9883-6242005-22812.jpg

You mean this picture could be altered?

Back in the 90's, she was one of the sexiest women on the planet. I don't think she is as hideous as a lot of people think but since she has gone wacko, she has gone down hill.

;)

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 08:08 AM)
Back in the EARLY 90's, she was one of the sexiest women on the planet. I don't think she is as hideous as a lot of people think but since she has gone wacko, she has gone down hill.

Fixed it.

Edited by Kid Gleason

Mariah is cursed with having a nice thick, vuluptous, curvy body. Why is this a curse?.... because if she puts on the same outfit that some 90lb. corpse does, people will talk about how sexy the corpse looks in it and how fat and slutty Mariah looks in it.

Did Kelly Clarkson win anything? She has a GREAT voice...makes crappy music with it, but a great voice nonetheless.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 08:59 AM)
Mariah is cursed with having a nice thick, vuluptous, curvy body.  Why is this a curse?.... because if she puts on the same outfit that some 90lb. corpse does, people will talk about how sexy the corpse looks in it and how fat and slutty Mariah looks in it.

Did Kelly Clarkson win anything?  She has a GREAT voice...makes crappy music with it, but a great voice nonetheless.

Yeah Kelly Clarkson won an award over Mariah in an upset. I didn't see the show but heard that from a vew sources.

As for Mariah, trust me, I love a nice thick, curvy body as much as anybody....but Mariah and Beyonce are fat asses.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 09:06 AM)
Yeah Kelly Clarkson won an award over Mariah in an upset. 

Twice.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 09:06 AM)
As for Mariah, trust me, I love a nice thick, curvy body as much as anybody....but Mariah and Beyonce are fat asses.

Thick is one thing... jiggly, rippled cottage cheese with visable stretch marks is just plain gross. I have no problem with them being overweight... but for God's sake.. have some class. Think Queen Latifa.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 09:08 AM)
Also, I remember me saying something to Steff a while back about how Madonna is too old to look good.....well by everything I'm looking at this morning, I must admit she looked awful good last night.

She has the ass of a 18 year old...

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 09:10 AM)
She has the ass of a 18 year old...

Her legs is what caught my attention, definitely those of an 18 year old, but indeed you are also correct about the ass.

Thick is one thing... jiggly, rippled cottage cheese with visable stretch marks is just plain gross. I have no problem with them being overweight... but for God's sake.. have some class. Think Queen Latifa.

Ha...she isn't THAT big, but point well taken.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 10:06 AM)
Yeah Kelly Clarkson won an award over Mariah in an upset.  I didn't see the show but heard that from a vew sources.

I feel you, everyone's tastes are different. The point is that women send out and receive mixed messages. It's "love yourself for who you are and what you look like, but cover up that fat ass." Skinny girls who run around half naked make me wanna puke, but no one calls for them to cover up.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 09:21 AM)
I feel you, everyone's tastes are different.  The point is that women send out and receive mixed messages.  It's "love yourself for who you are and what you look like, but cover up that fat ass."    Skinny girls who run around half naked make me wanna puke, but no one calls for them to cover up.

Oh definitely, trust me, I TOTALLY agree with your thought process. Most girls that are considered sexy are just too damned skinny, mainly those that are famous. I just consider Mariah to be TOO big, but the 90's version of Mariah would definitely fit the "nice, thick curvy body" description. She just has let herself go too much the last several years.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 10:24 AM)
Oh definitely, trust me, I TOTALLY agree with your thought process.  Most girls that are considered sexy are just too damned skinny, mainly those that are famous.  I just consider Mariah to be TOO big, but the 90's version of Mariah would definitely fit the "nice, thick curvy body" description.  She just has let herself go too much the last several years.

Count me in on the EAT A TRIPLE CHEESEBURGER crowd. :usa