Grammy thread..

Steff

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought Late registration was a very good follow up to college dropout...for one i loved what jon brion did and i thought there was some filler songs, but i mean i think rap really isn't made for albums...and i thought it was a pretty good rap album as far as that goes.

I can't believe U2 keeps getting nominated for such bogus albums. The grammys are such a joke its almost an insult to say you won a grammy. I loved when the simpsons made fun of it at pretty much every episode

Gorillaz is made of : Damon Albarn, Deltron 330?, and...like 28 other people. DJ Danger Mouse produced it. Like most of his produced albums: like 5 gems...6-7 borderling awful songs.

I for one love Mariah and grew up on her music so I'm in love with that too. Her voice is stunning though her performance last night she started off bad. And most definately would I still do her. As far as other people that like her, everyone I know likes Mariah.

Her voice is just spectacular. I can't believe Kelly Clarkson upset her though twice. That's some bs and I'm a Clarkson fan.

F*** AMERICAN IDOL!

QUOTE(bmags @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 05:51 PM)
i thought Late registration was a very good follow up to college dropout...for one i loved what jon brion did and i thought there was some filler songs, but i mean i think rap really isn't made for albums...and i thought it was a pretty good rap album as far as that goes.

I can't believe U2 keeps getting nominated for such bogus albums. The grammys are such a joke its almost an insult to say you won a grammy. I loved when the simpsons made fun of it at pretty much every episode

Gorillaz is made of : Damon Albarn, Deltron 330?, and...like 28 other people. DJ Danger Mouse produced it. Like most of his produced albums: like 5 gems...6-7 borderling awful songs.

I didn't hear all of the first one so I didn't have anything to compare it to. I should get that one?

I'm not much of a U2 fan. They are OK, but I don't go out of my way to listen to them.

Thanks on the Gorillaz info. The sheltered life I lead, I never heard of them before last night. :ph34r:

:lolhitting

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 07:11 PM)
I for one love Mariah and grew up on her music so I'm in love with that too. Her voice is stunning though her performance last night she started off bad. And most definately would I still do her. As far as other people that like her, everyone I know likes Mariah.

Her voice is just spectacular. I can't believe Kelly Clarkson upset her though twice. That's some bs and I'm a Clarkson fan.

F*** AMERICAN IDOL!

I absolutely LOVE her voice as well. It's just her love handles that ick me out. :lol:

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 08:11 PM)

F*** AMERICAN IDOL!

Did Clarkson perform last night at the Grammy's?? I saw her on SNL a while back and the power in her voice completely blew me away....and I'm not a fan of her music. Since then, I've seen her perform twice live on TV and she was God awful.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 04:36 AM)
I didn't hear all of the first one so I didn't have anything to compare it to. I should get that one?

I'm not much of a U2 fan. They are OK, but I don't go out of my way to listen to them.

Thanks on the Gorillaz info. The sheltered life I lead, I never heard of them before last night.  :ph34r:

:lolhitting

i like kanye west well enough so i'd say yes...as far as rap album goes i think skits are the one thing they have going for them to try and make their albums ... well albums...and i find kanyes the cheesiest of them all.

Gorillaz songs to hear : DARE, clint eastwood, dirty harry, feel good lost...top four for me.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 08:27 AM)
I can't even begin to imagine a childhood dream such as performing at the Grammy's, much less winning one, coming true. I probably would have cried like a baby also.  :lol:

You're just happy for Kelly cuz she doesn't have love handles. :P

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 10:48 PM)
Did Clarkson perform last night at the Grammy's??  I saw her on SNL a while back and the power in her voice completely blew me away....and I'm not a fan of her music.  Since then, I've seen her perform twice live on TV and she was God awful.

Yeah, her voice was pretty good as well. Other award shows and live, she usually doesn't use her voice though. She'll just start screaming.