Sox on Oprah today again?

LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 10:06 AM)
Did the Oprah with the White Sox right after they won ever air?  I made my wife look out for them to make an appearance, but she never saw them.  I saw the highlights on all the news channels the day it happened, but I never saw them.

She had basically everyone on in a group back in November for about 5 mins.

That was all.

As for the name-calling on Pods, well, that's just juvenile.

Dude hit the game winner in game 2.

He is a legend in Chicago forever.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 12:28 PM)
Did anyone else notice that blond lady they cut to while Buehrle was talking about how his wife was the one who first saw the story about the guy selling his tickets?

Was that MB's wife?

That's the impression I got.

I believe it is.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 12:58 PM)
I don't know, but in a poll which asked "Would _____ make a good president?" She beat Ted Kennedy. 

For the record ... McCain, Gulianni, Hillary were the top three. In that order.

Funny.

While this is a great story and I am glad Ryan was recognized publicly by the White Sox, there are no words to express my gratitude to the White Sox for not including Oprah in any of the ceremonial first-pitch duties at any point during the playoff run.

I really don't understand why people are so compelled to do whatever this rags-to-riches, fat-to-thin-to-fat-again diva tells them to do.

And now she's giving Rachael Ray her own show.

Good God.

Edited by Drew

QUOTE(Drew @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 01:02 AM)
Funny.

While this is a great story and I am glad Ryan was recognized publicly by the White Sox, there are no words to express my gratitude to the White Sox for not including Oprah in any of the ceremonial first-pitch duties at any point during the playoff run.

I really don't understand why people are so compelled to do whatever this rags-to-riches, fat-to-thin-to-fat-again diva tells them to do.

And now she's giving Rachael Ray her own show.

Good God.

LOL. Oprah is a front-running hippo. She used to be courtside at every Bulls game during the Jordan era while knowing next to nothing about the NBA. Now she's hopped on the Sox wagon. To hell with that moose.

Edited by Jordan4life_2006