I can barely use the bathroom in one of these

Chisoxrd5

Kinda sad, but how do you go about doing this? :huh

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/02/09/D8FLNH0G4.html

Jet Lands in Denver After Apparent Suicide

Feb 09 12:14 PM US/Eastern

A man apparently hanged himself in an airplane lavatory during a flight that was diverted to Denver after his body was discovered, police said.

Denver medical examiner's spokeswoman Michelle Weiss-Samaras said an autopsy was planned for the body of Gerald Georgettis, 56, of Miami, which was found Wednesday on a United Airlines flight from Washington, D.C., to Los Angeles.

"Right now, everything leads us to believe the male involved did commit suicide," police Detective Virginia Lopez said. No other passengers were ever in danger, she added

Nice touch. If someone is going to kill themselves, I like someone that doesn't make a huge mess, and is unusual about it. Don't just slit the wrists in the bath tub, hanging in an airplane lav, that's cool.

Too bad, I bet he had a great sense of humor.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 07:08 AM)
.........and I'm sure there was more than 1 restroom on the plane.

I was in a training class with an ex-flight attendant who did the Japan route. Seems that in Japanese culture it is important to die in your homeland. Sometimes their timing is off by just a little bit. In two years she experienced 5 people dying on the flights. Couple of rules they had:

If you can move the corpse, do so. Lock them in a lav and place in out of order sign. If you can't move them, cover them and hope it's a family members sitting next to them, or it isn't a sold out flight and you can move the passengers. Fligths were not diverted if they were dead.

Also, she claims it is against that airlines rules to break up mile high club encounters.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 09:17 AM)
I was in a training class with an ex-flight attendant who did the Japan route. Seems that in Japanese culture it is important to die in your homeland. Sometimes their timing is off by just a little bit. In two years she experienced 5 people dying on the flights. Couple of rules they had:

If you can move the corpse, do so. Lock them in a lav and place in out of order sign. If you can't move them, cover them and hope it's a family members sitting next to them, or it isn't a sold out flight and you can move the passengers. Fligths were not diverted if they were dead.

Also, she claims it is against that airlines rules to break up mile high club encounters.

LOL, Im just waiting for one of Juggs patented "I talked to a Japanese father the other day, and we decided that Japanese culture is taking over..." discussions. The Mile High Club seems like a leftist nut-job thing to do, lol.

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 08:39 AM)
LOL, Im just waiting for one of Juggs patented "I talked to a Japanese father the other day, and we decided that Japanese culture is taking over..."  discussions.  The Mile High Club seems like a leftist nut-job thing to do, lol.

I'm betting when he was in school and was told to write a 500 word essay, he was told that his had to be less than 500.

Teacher A "What are you doing for spring break?"

Teacher B "Reading essays"

"That should take, what about a day?"

"Nope all week, I have Juggs in my class"

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 01:10 PM)
Does anyone else see this thread on the main page and read it as "I can barely use the bathroom"?

LOL! I did when I got on here a few minutes ago and though someone either had a little too much fun or a really bad bladder infection.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 01:10 PM)
Does anyone else see this thread on the main page and read it as "I can barely use the bathroom"?

:bang :banghead :P

Actually I had hoped to start a topic about my little 'personal problem' but wussed out and ended up posting about this guy committing suicide.