V-Day versus BJ-Day

Steff

I do feel sorry for you guys this time of the year..

A guy in the office said this via email to one of my guy friends and knowing I would get a kick out of it, passed it along..

"Valentine’s Day is a women’s Super Bowl payback . We spend our “holiday” watching football and having fun that doesn’t include them. Then a few weeks later, just when you think they forgot about it, women say “bulls***”. Valentine’s Day is just a reminder that you had fun one day that didn’t include her now you must pay by kissing her ass... bla, bla, bla..."

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 02:17 PM)
But don't fret.. I found a little something for you guys to note in this year's V-Day cards...

A holiday right up your alley...

Steak & BJ Day.  :cheers

http://www.derbygripe.co.uk/oddsocks/holiday.htm

Haha, I've been passing the word about this since it started. Great great holiday. Chances are though that most women will burn the steak or not do anything "special" for their man on this day at all.

steakandbjday.com

Look into it fellas.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 07:15 PM)
The cool thing about women in the South is they LOVE football.  Super Bowl Sunday includes women.  Hell, every Saturday from late August to January, includes women.

Friday Night Texas High School Football is a big date and family night. They love NASCAR also :)

Southern belles :cheers

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 08:15 PM)
The cool thing about women in the South is they LOVE football.  Super Bowl Sunday includes women.  Hell, every Saturday from late August to January, includes women.

I think this season, between college and pro, I've ended up watching more games than Brian. Attended my first college football game this past season as well - that was a blast.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 07:15 PM)

Ehem... us Northern Chicks did football, too. :P

Not so much college for me.. but I LOVE the NFL. Froze my ass off at a few Bears games this year. ;)

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 07:04 PM)
Haha, I've been passing the word about this since it started. Great great holiday. Chances are though that most women will burn the steak or not do anything "special" for their man on this day at all.

steakandbjday.com

Look into it fellas.

Eh .... they blew it, so to speak. Why March 20th? Why not February 7th? That would give the women more incentive to participate.

One Day?!?

There are enough men are in power in this country...

I demand a BJ Month!!!

With parades on NBC!

Documentaries on the history of BJs on A&E!

Maybe James Lipton could interview Paris Hilton on her technique on Bravo!

A week-long investigative report on Dateline!

Special programming on CBS like "Charlie Brown's First BJ"!

Time to think bigger!!