Group Outing Tickets

southsideirish

I have a question. I have been trying to contact the White Sox for my company's group outing this year. I have tried through email at [email protected] and have not received a response yet. I have also tried calling (312) 674-1000 and it is always busy. I have been trying for a month and a half now. Is there another/better way to contact them about this?

Edited by southsideirish

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 03:55 PM)
I have a question. I have been trying to contact the White Sox for my company's group outing this year. I have tried through email at [email protected] and have not received a response yet. I have also tried calling (312) 674-1000 and it is always busy. I have been trying for a month and a half now. Is there another/better way to contact them about this?

I just received a very nice group outings pamphlet in the mail today, and those are the only options listed.

My wife and I bought 20 tickets for a game in June about 2 weeks ago. We called the 1000 number and ended up on hold for a long ass time, but eventually got thru to a guy named Blair in group sales. His direct line is 312 674 5320. Good luck!