All_Star reserves announced.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 09:53 PM)
Pushing Artest after the hard foul. None of that would've started if Ben hadn't pushed Artest. Rasheed, on the other hand, is just a thug. He's a whiney b****.

Speaking of whiny b****es, I wish VC had gotten snubbed. I really have disliked him since he tanked for so long with the Raptors to force a trade, and then all of a sudden started trying again. I would have taken Redd or Arenas over him for that reason alone.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 10:34 PM)
The Wallace brothers are responsible for the brawl, not Artest. That's why they're thugs. And there fans aren't very nice people. They're rude, obnoixuis, and dumb, and drunken bastards. They're like Cubs fans multiplied by Yankees fans. Cubs fans are drunk and stupid and somewhat rude, Yankees fans are very rude and obniouxus

Wait, did the Wallaces run into the crowd? My memory if a bit foggy, remind me?

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 10:25 PM)
Speaking of whiny b****es, I wish VC had gotten snubbed.  I really have disliked him since he tanked for so long with the Raptors to force a trade, and then all of a sudden started trying again.  I would have taken Redd or Arenas over him for that reason alone.

Now vince carter is a whiney little b**** for sure... he is also probally the softest player in the league. What a pansy he is....

QUOTE(Felix @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 10:26 PM)
Wait, did the Wallaces run into the crowd?  My memory if a bit foggy, remind me?

The main cause was the hard foul by Artest, followed by a push by Wallace, some punches, and then Wallace throwing a towel at Artest, then he lay on the scorers table and some idiot threw a cup at him. While Wallace did retaliate, the spark was actually by Artest anyway by hard fouling Wallace.

Chris Webber has had a better season than Rasheed Wallace, but oh well. Hell, his season has been similar to the season Jermaine O'Neal has had, although O'Neal has scored a point higher, blocked many more shots, and shot better from the field.

Yet I haven't seen anyone mention Webber as a snub, reasons? My guess is that the Sixers suck :(

The main cause was the hard foul by Artest, followed by a push by Wallace, some punches, and then Wallace throwing a towel at Artest, then he lay on the scorers table and some idiot threw a cup at him.  While Wallace did retaliate, the spark was actually by Artest anyway by hard fouling Wallace.

Please. Fouls like that happen. That should've been a type-2 flagrant and an ejection for Artest. It's like that Bulls-Lakers game a few years ago. Brad Miller fouled Shaq hard, type-2 flagrant. Shaq took a swing at Miller. Shaq got ejected for that, Miller got an automatic ejection for the foul. Now back to this, if Wallace doesn't shove him, the whole brawl never starts. I would've given Ben Wallace the season, Artest 40 games and anger-management, Jermiane O'Neal 10, Stephan Jackson 20, and Rasheed life for being Rasheed :D :P :lol:

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 10:30 AM)
Please. Fouls like that happen. That should've been a type-2 flagrant and an ejection for Artest. It's like that Bulls-Lakers game a few years ago. Brad Miller fouled Shaq hard, type-2 flagrant. Shaq took a swing at Miller. Shaq got ejected for that, Miller got an automatic ejection for the foul. Now back to this, if Wallace doesn't shove him, the whole brawl never starts. I would've given Ben Wallace the season, Artest 40 games and anger-management, Jermiane O'Neal 10, Stephan Jackson 20, and Rasheed life for being Rasheed :D  :P :lol:

See, I have all the coverage taped on my PC, and I'm watching this, and fouls like that shouldn't happen in a 15 point blowout.

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 11:56 AM)
See, I have all the coverage taped on my PC, and I'm watching this, and fouls like that shouldn't happen in a 15 point blowout.

Tempers rise for one reason or another. Its still Artests fault for running into the crowd like a moron.