Ligue speaks

Jjav829

Guest hotsoxchick1

with his rap sheet i wouldnt believe a word out of his sorry ass mouth........what an asshole.. if i were gomba i would make damn sure he wouldnt see the light of day for a long time by pressing charges to the fullest and maybe counter with a nice heafty lawsuite... of course we know that the guy would never be able to pay up but it would put him over the edge just enough that he would have succeded with the next sucide attempt and we wouldnt have to spend out tax dollars on this loser again........

I've heard that imbecile's name pronounced "lig-whee", not "league".

Either way, his name should be replaced with a correctional facility's ID number for a long long time.

That "apology" completely smells of a lawyer setting up a "temporary insanity" plea. It's as fake as a 3-dollar bill.

Next question: Mr. Lig-whee, was your son ALSO on 5 different medications that night, or is he just an angry, violent prick? Unlike YOU, of course...you were just a doped-up grieving father...doing what any grieving father would do...attacking a 52-year-old man at a baseball game...."letting the anger out"....totally theurapeutic, totally healthy....

....excuse me for a moment....

:puke

...okay, that's better...guilty as charged on all counts.

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

with his rap sheet i wouldnt believe a word out of his sorry ass mouth........what an asshole.. if i were gomba i would make damn sure he wouldnt see the light of day for a long time by pressing charges to the fullest and maybe counter with a nice heafty lawsuite... of course we know that the guy would never be able to pay up but it would put him over the edge just enough that he would have succeded with the next  sucide attempt and we wouldnt have to spend out tax dollars on this loser again........

It would cost less than executing him :D

Originally posted by The Critic

I've heard that imbecile's name pronounced "lig-whee", not "league".

Either way, his name should be replaced with a correctional facility's ID number for a long long time.

That "apology" completely smells of a lawyer setting up a "temporary insanity" plea. It's as fake as a 3-dollar bill.

Next question: Mr. Lig-whee, was your son ALSO on 5 different medications that night, or is he just an angry, violent prick? Unlike YOU, of course...you were just a doped-up grieving father...doing what any grieving father would do...attacking a 52-year-old man at a baseball game...."letting the anger out"....totally theurapeutic, totally healthy....

....excuse me for a moment....

:puke

...okay, that's better...guilty as charged on all counts.

O yeah! There's a Lawyer behind this one. A lawyer who's about to get embarrassed in court too. If you do something like that in Jerry's house, you have no chance. Especially when the cops already beat his ass that night and no one will ever make a big deal of it. Wonder who's got the advantage here?

Guest hotsoxchick1

see what makes me think that theres a lawsuite in the works here is his admitting to being under the influence of many things including beer... which he bought at the park.. which they are liable under illinois state law to refuse to serve anyone who appears over intoxicated and could have their lincense revoked... of course we all know how they serve beer there but thats besides the point....i think this little asshole is going to try to take jr and company for a long ride in the courts........and if they are willing to pay an old lady millions for burning herself with a cup of mcdonalds coffee because the cup didnt say it held hot contents.. guess what they are going to give this loser for being drunk and beating up someone.........prolly the same ..........millions.......no wonder why kenny feels the need to push frank and his money out the door.. they have to save up for a lawsuite........lol........