• Warren Harding (1921-1923)
    • Franklin Pierce (1853-1857)
    • James Buchanan (1857-1861)
    • Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)
    • Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
    • Richard Nixon (1969-1974)
    • William Taft (1909-1913)
    • Millard Fillmore (1850-1853)

I also will add it is the same with Truman when he left office in '53 he had an approval rating of 27% and people were saying he was the worst pres of all time, because of him firing McArthur who people thought walked on water. Yet now he is a top 7 president

Edited by BHAMBARONS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 12:22 AM)
Top 5 worst presidents:

5) Abarham Lincoln (thank god the bastard was shot)

4) Ronald Regan

3) Andrew Jackson

2) George Washington (so overrated)

1) ..... and GEORGE W. BUSH

The W in his name stands for WORTHLESS PEICE OF s***!

Can I ask you who are your favorite presidents

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 01:22 AM)
Top 5 worst presidents:

4) Ronald Regan

3) Andrew Jackson

Ha, you've outdone yourself again. I can understand not putting Washington and Lincoln in the top 5, but to put them in the lowest 5?

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Feb 12, 2006 -> 11:30 PM)
Why isn't George W. Bush on there?  I am not sure whether I would vote for him but he has f***ed things up pretty bad for 2 countries.  You guys really think there were Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq?  What about the CIA agent who had her cover blown because her husband (who worked for the President) discovered there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction and that this was all for oil?  The only reason Bush is in office is because his f***ING BROTHER IS THE MOTHERf***ING GOVERNER OF FLORIDA!

Now I fully understand how you think Kyle Orton should be the Bears starter :bang

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 01:22 AM)
Top 5 worst presidents:

4) Ronald Regan

3) Andrew Jackson

Wow.

Honestly. That's just ridiculous.

I think its impossible to rate presidencies less than forty years old. I think we're just now finally seeing a full and honest picture of LBJ's years and JFK's years. And even though Nixon would have been impeached and probably convicted of it, it's too early to call him a bottom five president. Same with Carter - despite his screwups as well. And we may find that some of his policies may have ended up being solutions to current problems. As much credit as people gave Reagan, some of the policies he followed led to some serious problems in the 1990's and today. The same for Clinton on either side. While I won't argue that there's potential for our current President to fall on either side of the spectrum according to the side you're on, he sure as hell isn't there yet. And we won't fully know for decades.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 03:16 PM)

I think its impossible to rate presidencies less than forty years old. I think we're just now finally seeing a full and honest picture of LBJ's years and JFK's years. And even though Nixon would have been impeached and probably convicted of it, it's too early to call him a bottom five president. Same with Carter - despite his screwups as well. And we may find that some of his policies may have ended up being solutions to current problems. As much credit as people gave Reagan, some of the policies he followed led to some serious problems in the 1990's and today. The same for Clinton on either side. While I won't argue that there's potential for our current President to fall on either side of the spectrum according to the side you're on, he sure as hell isn't there yet. And we won't fully know for decades.

Actually Carter didn't do that much - which is why in my book he's fairly neutral.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 09:16 AM)

Wow. I'm flabblegasted to say that I agree with you. However, while I believe Carter was an ineffective president, I don't necessarily believe he was a bad one.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 07:16 AM)

Actually, I would say that we probably know enough about Nixon at this point to consider him a bottom 5 president, now that we've learned more about his wiretappings, his disasterous efforts to prolong the Vietnam war in an effort to find some sort of "Victory", his dealings with the economy which helped build into the inflation mess that helped bring down Carter, etc. Now that he's dead, his full life story is at least written, and can be judged.

On the other hand, it's probably too early to judge the Carter admin yet. First of all he's still alive, but secondly we are still seeing some of the end results of his administration, such as with Iran or the modern energy crisis. 5 years ago you'd have said Carter screwed up royally calling for more renewable energy and things like that, but now we're hearing even Bush forced to say in Public things that Carter was saying in the 70's. Carter's story still isn't complete, nor is Reagans or anyone after him. Nixon, we're starting to get a good idea of the results of his years. But not Carter.

Top 5 worst presidents:

4) Ronald Regan

3) Andrew Jackson

I guess slavery was a great thing. Are you out of Your f***ING MIND!

Top 5 worst presidents:

4) Ronald Regan

3) Andrew Jackson

You are a total f***ing idiot. Back in your bubble dumbass!

:rolly

Top 5 worst presidents:

4) Ronald Regan

3) Andrew Jackson

So you say it was great that Lincoln was killed Why? and you have Washington is overrated why? Please give support for your statments

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 12:12 PM)
i agree Bush is an awful president

I actually agree with Balta's earlier post. You cant say whether a president is great or awful until years later when the full effect of his actions are visible to us. All you can really do while a president is in office is say you approve of what hes doing or disapprove.

I agree with most of what Bush has done/is doing in office but its still way too early to pass judgement on his presidency.

Top 5 worst presidents:

4) Ronald Regan

3) Andrew Jackson

OH

MY

GOD

:banghead