Folks with kids...

Steff

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 06:24 PM)
Since we're talking tacky..

We are registered at babies R us...under Ferenzi.

Thanks in advance for all the wonderful gifts!!!  You guys are the bomb!!!!  :D

Hey... now that's an idea! :)

We're listed under ... ... ... hey, wait, what was that under?

This thread sounds so much like my sister in law. My family has basically revolted on her and this type of madness. 3 kids, and they all have had baby showers. They are also all boys so there is no excuse of the "I dont have this". Every year she has seperate large scale birthday parties for all of them even though their birthdays are within a few weeks of each other. Its just over the top. We had our one shower for our son and that is it. We had a big first birthday for our son last year and then after that we will do smaller ones for just family. I dont know how my brother and her do it. My father has had about enough, last year he told them just have one party for your kids and be done with it. Not everyone wants to spend the entire month of July for their birthdaypalooza. He told them to stop putting the arm on everyone for gifts(they literally would open gifts in front of everyone and then make comments about the "cost" of each gift" They were bent ouf of shape for a bit, but my dad is right.