white sox tickets

rventura23

QUOTE(rangercal @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 01:50 PM)
how did u manage to do that? I'm pretty sure their is a 2 ticket limit to opening day and the cubs games.  That's 2 tickets combined.  Expect some of your orders not going through.  I'm just going by what my ticket rep said and the emails. Hopefully it works for you.

I believe it was 2 tickets per game limit.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rangercal @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 01:50 PM)
how did u manage to do that? I'm pretty sure their is a 2 ticket limit to opening day and the cubs games.  That's 2 tickets combined.  Expect some of your orders not going through.  I'm just going by what my ticket rep said and the emails. Hopefully it works for you.

2 tickets per game. He's fine

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 02:02 PM)
75,000 unobstructed view, front row, lower deck seats that are always sold out, green of course, with 16 new sets of bathrooms included so that there aren't any lines.  Oh yeah, and half price nights, every night.  Plus they need to go 173-0... at least.

Lower the damn prices of pizza too, gosh. ;)

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 03:33 PM)
connies>you. :P

c'mon. There's so many other good options that you can only get at the Cell. Why get crappy stale pizza?

Brats w/ onions?

Dogs w/ onions?

C'mon, those really are the only real choices.

not saying that it was in the best of my ethics, but I loved when I could get a $6 monday night ticket and walk down to 3rd or 1st baseline with no hassle.....but i'll take the increased payroll and louder stadium over that.

and if anyone would have extras to opening day you know who to pm. I havent missed it in 5 years, but its lookin like this is the year, at least i'll get to see them a week beforehand in Tucson.

QUOTE(SnB @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 03:38 PM)
c'mon.  There's so many other good options that you can only get at the Cell.  Why get crappy stale pizza?

Brats w/ onions?

Dogs w/ onions?

I have never once had a stale piece of pizza there.

QUOTE(SnB @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 03:38 PM)
c'mon.  There's so many other good options that you can only get at the Cell.  Why get crappy stale pizza?

Brats w/ onions?

Dogs w/ onions?

The pizza is good. PLus those arent the only real options

Hot corn beef stand section 113.

Corn off the cobb section 116.

Steak Sandwich, and pita.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 09:43 PM)
The pizza is good.  PLus those arent the only real options

So who has the count on how many threads have been hijacked by thoughts of Comiskey food.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 04:43 PM)
The pizza is good.  PLus those arent the only real options

come on Rock. Connie's pizza sucks. Ok, best food at the park...the barbeque beef sandwich in the club level. Boo ya.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 04:52 PM)
Boo yuk...

Nothing beats the hot dog. Nothing.

Boo yuk? :P

Hot dogs rock too. the beltin bill meltin brats rock. love the funnel cakes...and dippin dots...and I have a friend who likes to dance with the churro's guy during Paul Konerko World Series Grand Slams! So a churro can be good too!

you know what food is surprisingly good and never has a line, the roast beef sandwiches.

Although I love the polish, I found that after going to several games a week towards the end of last year and during the playoffs, the roast beef sandwiches with chips and a pickle was quite the dinner (polish for a snack)

Corned beef not as good

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 08:02 PM)
75,000 unobstructed view, front row, lower deck seats that are always sold out, green of course, with 16 new sets of bathrooms included so that there aren't any lines.  Oh yeah, and half price nights, every night.  Plus they need to go 173-0... at least.

Even then, the Sox would hear complaints, I have no doubts about that.

And with the food, Polish with grilled onions and a cold beer is good enough for me! :D

QUOTE(rventura23 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 04:40 PM)
you know what food is surprisingly good and never has a line, the roast beef sandwiches. 

Although I love the polish, I found that after going to several games a week towards the end of last year and during the playoffs, the roast beef sandwiches with chips and a pickle was quite the dinner (polish for a snack)

Corned beef not as good

I agree that stand is a hidden treasure and just a short stroll from my seats, but I prefer the corned beef.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 05:40 PM)
Im going to have to side with Steff here.

Put me in the park on a Thursday, and I have fed my self for the day.

I once had a greenish hot dog on dollar dog thurdays and I decided from then on out I was staying with polish and onions

QUOTE(rventura23 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 10:44 PM)
I once had a greenish hot dog on dollar dog thurdays and I decided from then on out I was staying with polish and onions

never got one of those dollar dogs.....stick with Best Kosher....I mean come on it was blessed by a rabbi