work with any of these people?

LosMediasBlancas

most-annoying co-workers:

1. The manager who tried to get employees in another department fired for eating bagels that were reserved for an event the next day.

2. The co-worker who constantly e-mails the person who is sitting right next to her.

3. The co-worker who sits in a crowded cubicle area and insists on putting every conversation on speaker phone, including the exploits of the night before.

4. The boss who cut his fingernails while standing in his employee's cube.

5. The co-worker who steals other people's food from the lunch room refrigerator and then acts baffled when asked about it.

6. The co-worker who changed his job title to look more important without approval from his boss.

7. The boss who swears at the top of his lungs and occasionally throws his chair or phone down the hall.

8. The co-worker who walks up and randomly scratches other people's backs.

9. The co-worker who was caught sleeping on the job more than once and would insist he was praying.

10. The co-worker who every morning would greet her fellow employees (before they had any caffeine) with, "Are you ready for another fun and EXCITING day?!"

No, but I do have a co-worker who likes to air all sorts of personl feelings and information that nobody else cares about. She doesn't speak to me, but to the person who sits all of 5 feet from me. She knows I'm there and can hear everything. It's all I can do to keep from laughing at her ridiculous exploits that she takes very seriously. Ugh