Sports Talk

Texsox

oh shut up. I get so sick and tired of people getting the crosstown series of a battle to see who is better. if you haven't noticed, we've had better teams than the cubs for a few years now, yet the series is split down the middle EVERY TIME.

we can have 10 wins heading into that series and still win two out of three, but it doesn't f***ING MATTER. it's a series for a fans, never really shows who is the better team.

oh shut up.  I get so sick and tired of people getting the crosstown series of a battle to see who is better.  if you haven't noticed, we've had better teams than the cubs for a few years now, yet the series is split down the middle EVERY TIME.

we can have 10 wins heading into that series and still win two out of three, but it doesn't f***ING MATTER.  it's a series for a fans, never really shows who is the better team.

Ummmmm..... before inserting your foot in your mouth again, I was telling Tex what the SPORTS RADIO PERSONALITIES in Chicago are saying. This thread wasn't entitled, "What does CubKilla Think?" :fyou