I Can't Believe!!

Sox1422

JM sure wasn't the problem last night...the players deserve the bulk of the blame IMO.  Don't get me wrong though, JM should go and so should KW.

I'm not saying he is directly at fault for yesterday, but he is at fault. This team does not play hard and they have less fundamentals than a one armed, blind midget, playing basketball.

This all falls on the manager. They do not "come ready to play".

If I took a s*** everday for a month into a garbage bag and switched the bag of s*** with Jerry Manuel, no one would be able to tell the difference.

JM sure wasn't the problem last night...the players deserve the bulk of the blame IMO.  Don't get me wrong though, JM should go and so should KW.

NEVER PITCH WHITE IN A CLOSE GAME.

Play your best defensive players on astroturf against a hot team with good offense and a ground ball pitcher on the mound. Tonight you put Graffy out there with Colon.

Bunt, bunt, bunt and bench Konerko.

1422 and HSCBF hit it on the head. JM didn't make the errors. However, as manager, it is JM's job to teach fundamental, as error free as possible baseball. JM is a HUGE failure in this regard. Not to mention, when a struggling team is putting together a quasi-rally, why in the f*** do you trot out White-flag and consistently put the game out of reach? I guess only JM knows because I guarantee all of the posters knew this game was over as soon as they put his suck-ass in. I actually laughed when White-flag threw the lead-off HR to the first batter he faced and laughed HARDER when he hit the next batter when he had the count 0-2.

1422 and HSCBF hit it on the head. JM didn't make the errors. However, as manager, it is JM's job to teach fundamental, as error free as possible baseball. JM is a HUGE failure in this regard. Not to mention, when a struggling team is putting together a quasi-rally, why in the f*** do you trot out White-flag and consistently put the game out of reach? I guess only JM knows because I guarantee all of the posters knew this game was over as soon as they put his suck-ass in. I actually laughed when White-flag threw the lead-off HR to the first batter he faced and laughed HARDER when he hit the next batter when he had the count 0-2.

There really wasn't anyone else available in the pen at that point. We burned up our pen the night before with that 12 inning game. White and Sanders were the only guys who didn't pitch in that game.

There really wasn't anyone else available in the pen at that point.  We burned up our pen the night before with that 12 inning game.  White and Sanders were the only guys who didn't pitch in that game.

Never..... EVER bring in White-flag when it's the 7th inning and you're down by one. These millionaires are paid to pitch. Botch, Glover, Marte, and Flush all pitched Sunday. Correct. But that is what they are PAID to do. Not like they were getting alot of work in the first two games of Detroit's White Sox mastery. Before Sunday, when was the last time Botch pitched? Or Glover? I know what you're saying, but White-flag must be avoided now at all costs.

Never..... EVER bring in White-flag when it's the 7th inning and you're down by one. These millionaires are paid to pitch. Botch, Glover, Marte, and Flush all pitched Sunday. Correct. But that is what they are PAID to do. Not like they were getting alot of work in the first two games of Detroit's White Sox mastery. Before Sunday, when was the last time Botch pitched? Or Glover? I know what you're saying, but White-flag must be avoided now at all costs.

I think you meant to put at the end of that, "unless we are down(because we sure as hell won't be up) by 5 runs or more."

Koch went 2 innings on Sunday, so he was effectively out, unless it was a save situation. Glover could have been used, as he went just one inning and didn't throw a lot of pitches.