Flippin' motherfudgemuffins!

SoxFan1

God damnit! I had my phone, mp3 player, and money stolen today after school. While I was at baseball practice doing pitching drills and batting, someone snuck into the team room and jacked everybodies bags. Had quite a bit of cash in there but I am mainly pissed about my phone. I had a lot of numbers in there and some other personal information but I had it deactivated and took care of it with Cingular. They should be sending me a new phone within the next 2 days. Plus, I just found out my father will be going to Serbia to visit my grandma so that means it is pretty bad. Pretty s***ty day. Best part of today -- my valentine.

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(farmteam @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 08:40 PM)
Wouldn't a room like that be locked?

Happens all the time around here. How i figure it happens is someone lags until no one else is around. They are safe because no one else can get in besides the coach (s) with the key... but they can't take to long so that it is not noticeable later on . They hurry up and look into a few ''bags''... thrash the s*** into their own. When they leave later on try to be one of the quicker people to get out of there.

Serves you right for leaving all that s*** in your bag...

I was raised in Gary, Indiana... Even now that i'm living in Montana their ain't a damn thing I don't keep under lock and key... Never carry more then ten dollars with you unless you actually plan on spending it. If your going to have an MP3 player or expensive s*** like that for christ sake keep it locked in the glove box of your car where no one can see it.

Thats one good thing to growing up paranoid... You never have your s*** stolen...

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 08:08 PM)
God damnit! I had my phone, mp3 player, and money stolen today after school. While I was at baseball practice doing pitching drills and batting, someone snuck into the team room and jacked everybodies bags. Had quite a bit of cash in there but I am mainly pissed about my phone. I had a lot of numbers in there and some other personal information but I had it deactivated and took care of it with Cingular. They should be sending me a new phone within the next 2 days. Plus, I just found out my father will be going to Serbia to visit my grandma so that means it is pretty bad. Pretty s***ty day.  Best part of today -- my valentine.

campbellsmagnet4.JPG

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 11:44 PM)
Serves you right for leaving all that s*** in your bag...

I was raised in Gary, Indiana... Even now that i'm living in Montana their ain't a damn thing I don't keep under lock and key... Never carry more then ten dollars with you unless you actually plan on spending it. If your going to have an MP3 player or expensive s*** like that for christ sake keep it locked in the glove box of your car where no one can see it.

Thats one good thing to growing up paranoid... You never have your s*** stolen...

I don't trust anyone or ever leave anything laying around just like you, but I've gotten s*** stolen from me before.

My freshman year in high school I was a theatre tech and even if there was nothing going on that day all of the techs would go to the auditorium just to hang out. Well I would leave my bookbag backstage and no one would ever f*** with it. Until one day I left it backstage and a few hours later came back because someone said they saw someone around our stuff. I go to my bookbag and I immedialty remember I left my cd player in there....sure enough my bookbag was open and when I looked in it, my s*** was gone. I was so damn pissed. Looks like I got a little too comfortable, I remembered that s*** until I graduated.

You never mean for your stuff to get stolen, but s*** happens.