Sammy Sosa Comments

Harry Chappas

By the way.. I thought you dingbats were coming to the bar and then over to our place Saturday night. Waited for you.. and then when we left everyone was gone. Lightweights!  :nono

What!!! I wasn't told about this. :ph34r:

You should've seen it Steff, we had 5 people all smashed together in HSC's car. She was way behind hammered, so Killa had to drive.

You should've seen it Steff, we had 5 people all smashed together in HSC's car. She was way behind hammered, so Killa had to drive.

Oh bulls***! As we were walking in I said "see you guys in the bar!!" I got a round of "OK's". And why in the hell didn't someone (MICHELLE!!) call if they had a bit too much to drink?? You guys are so lucky I am hearing about this three days later! I am going to kick all of your asses!

Guest hotsoxchick1

Oh bulls***! As we were walking in I said "see you guys in the bar!!" I got a round of "OK's". And why in the hell didn't someone (MICHELLE!!) call if they had a bit too much to drink?? You guys are so lucky I am hearing about this three days later! I am going to kick all of your asses!

i take full blame for this one... my bad.. i foregot what i did with my phone for a while .....and then found it in a jacket........imagine that..........last thing i remember till i got home and watched the guys play whiffle ball in my back yard at midnite lol. was tellin killa im ok to drive and then i let him have the keys......good thing he was there huh.......i know i would have been busted otherwise.......... :o .. if you have to yell at anyone yell at me... i take full blame.............. :ph34r:

I'll have to take the blame on this one, not Michelle. After 24 hours of working, driving, partying and that lousy excuse of a baseball game, by the time the game was over, I was toast.