Prostitutes want Grand Theft Auto banned

southsideirish71

Prostitutes want GTA banned

"wish to inform other parents of the potential danger extremely violent video games pose to children."

I love the self aware sex worker who is worried about how a video game will glean a negative light on how to treat a Ho. Maybe they should be worried also about the fact that in GTA 1 you could have simulated sex in a car with a Ho. But because that is standard practice and Ok to the sex worker trying to make a buck they dont protest that. But because the next version of the video game has a plot that involves the death of a prostitute then its bad.

I wonder if the parents should be teaching them to keep away from prostitutes in the first place.

Prostitutes should concentrate their efforts towards reforming rape laws, which hold them at a huge disadvantage. You can blame our patriarchal society for fostering a legal system in which a hospital attendant or social worker are the only two professionals who can validate an alledged rape.

--Listen to a feminist for 75 minutes you're bound to blame men for everything. :D

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 16, 2006 -> 06:50 AM)
Modern video games creep the hell out of me and I would love for my kids to never, ever, get involved with them.  :ph34r:

Thank you. One of my friends said she potty trained her son by taking away his Play Station if he had an accident. I'm like, :huh: "My daughter doesn't even know what a PS is." They're about the same age too.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 16, 2006 -> 06:50 AM)
Modern video games creep the hell out of me and I would love for my kids to never, ever, get involved with them.  :ph34r:

That's why Nintendo is still around. My oldest has an N64 and a Gamecube. Her games consist mostly of Sonic the Hedghog, Spyro and Mario.