Top 10 baseball fights

SSH2005

Izzy is definitely classic. I still think Nolan Ryan pounding on Robin Ventura is my favorite though. I like the one where Chan Ho Park tries to jump kick the guy too. I'm somewhat surprised that they didn't include Kyle Farnsworth body-slamming that guy from the Reds (Paul Wilson? Not sure).

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 11:09 PM)
Izzy is definitely classic. I still think Nolan Ryan pounding on Robin Ventura is my favorite though. I like the one where Chan Ho Park tries to jump kick the guy too. I'm somewhat surprised that they didn't include Kyle Farnsworth body-slamming that guy from the Reds (Paul Wilson? Not sure).

Good call

http://espn.go.com/mlb/news/2003/0625/1572870.html

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 11:09 PM)

Thats why, because he slammed an older pitcher.

Someone on the Tigers.

The Farnsworth things aren't on there because that clip is from 2001 or 2002.  At one point, it says "from last year," and the clip says that that particular brawl happened in 2000 or 2001.

Ah okay, now I remember...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Farnsworth

Farnsworth also was involved in a bench-clearing fight in the 2005 season while playing against the Kansas City Royals with the Detroit Tigers. After having 3 people hit by pitches between both teams, Tigers shortstop Carlos Guillen walked towards the mound after he was hit by a pitch in the head. Both benches and bullpens cleared. After order appeared to have been restored, Farnsworth charged Royals pitcher Jeremy Affeldt and tackled him to the ground in a similar fashion as he did with Paul Wilson. He was ejected from the game. Beginning on August 9, 2005, Farnsworth served a 5-game suspension for his actions in the game.