Why didn't we get this guy?

Winning Ugly

Sanchez really impressed me with the Brewers at the top of the order.

Right now I'm going back to my appraoch of looking at the future of this team and watching their development. I think I'll be doing that a whole lot more as the team starts to trade away a lot of its players.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-b...ov=ap&type=lgns

Does anyone realize how much this would have improved our sorry azz team? Great speed and above average D...and who gets him? The freakin Tiggers? For spare change?

Motha fukka KW! You lose again.

KW is a moron. Alex Sanchez would have been a great option.

Dave Dombrowski is really starting to work hard in building a future for Detroit.

CWSOX45

We don't need anymore second tier players, CF or not. If we think Borchard is out CF of the future I guess the thing to do is play the guy. Now I wonder what the role for Rios will be though because it looks like he is getting pushed out and Daubach isn't getting playing time either. I think Daubbie should be at first base and Konerko on the bench for a few games. I would be in favor of a trade and sounds like KW has his eye on Giles or Drew. Either one as long as we don't give up the farm again.

Does anyone realize how much this would have improved our sorry azz team? Great speed and above average D...and who gets him? The freakin Tiggers? For spare change?

HOW ya doin WU, daver game me the temporary "axe"....BUT i will be a regular poster here either way

BE GOOD winning ulgy

CWSox45 mentioned that Dave Dombrowski is doing a good job with Detroit.  Dave used to be with the Sox until Hawk fired him for the simple reason that Dave never played in the big leagues.  Hawk fired EVERYBODY that didn't have big league on his resume.

That's true, but I hope you aren't trying to imply he'd still be with the organization if he hadn't been fired.

A guy who has a reputation for not going all out and lots of unfulfilled expectations?

No thanks