What if God was one of us?

southsider2k5

The first thing God might do is point out to Joan Osbourne that while her song "What if God was one of us" was cool, it uses very improper English; when the verb form is used to be contrary to fact, subjuctive case, the correct wording would be What if God were one of us."

After that, who knows. :huh:

The first thing God might do is point out to Joan Osbourne that while her song "What if God was one of us" was cool, it uses very improper English; when the verb form is used to be contrary to fact, subjuctive case, the correct wording would be What if God were one of us."

After that, who knows. :huh:

Whoa, and I thought I was going a bit far for ripping on brando for the whole epithet thing... :D

which play mate is your god? :P

Mar, it would take a little more than a vacuous, gold-digging, air-brushed bimbo to make me stand up and notice, I am not 14 anymore :lol:

And my benevolent God is definately closer to being a woman in body and spirit. YMMV.

Guest hotsoxchick1

if God were one of us.. he would be jumping off a building .. cause being a sox fan right now .. he can feel our pain...............

C'mon, Maury, if you stopped talking about everything you didn't understand, all that would be left for you to talk about is BEER!!!

:D

Oh, i understand A LOT! i went to Catholic shcools , and that 's what gave me all teh f***ed up views. People cant handle my religeous views.

I went to Catholic schools

And the fact that you went there is the ONLY secret the Catholic Church is eager to hang on to!!

"You know, Father, let them find out about the kid-molesting if you have to, but NO ONE MUST EVER KNOW that MauryPinStripes is a product of our educational system!!! It would RUIN US!!!!"

:P :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

and God was one of us...his name was Jesus.

Thank you!

i always thought that jesus was his son?????????? :huh:

And the fact that you went there is the ONLY secret the Catholic Church is eager to hang on to!!

"You know, Father, let them find out about the kid-molesting if you have to, but NO ONE MUST EVER KNOW that MauryPinStripes is a product of our educational system!!! It would RUIN US!!!!"

:P  :D

So true ! LMFAO!