scott eyre

rventura23

on the news today, scott eyre ripped the sox saying he's not returning to chicago because his stint with the sox didnt count. However, now that hes on the right side of town, he claimed, he is excited and optimistic.

I would just like to thank scott for his 6.63 and 7.56 ERAs in his last two years as a sox.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Feb 16, 2006 -> 08:57 PM)
how's it not count?  did he turn off the ps2, or take the memory card or controller out while saving his progress?  that's a stupid comment.

Remember Scott suffered from terrible ADD for some time. My guess is his brain was somewhere in outer space for much of his time on the south side. It is no wonder he can't remember it. Also, wouldn't you want to forget such a horrendous performance such as Eyre posted during his tenure here?

QUOTE(Beltin'Bill @ Feb 16, 2006 -> 08:06 PM)
Remember Scott suffered from terrible ADD for some time. My guess is his brain was somewhere in outer space for much of his time on the south side. It is no wonder he can't remember it. Also, wouldn't you want to forget such a horrendous performance such as Eyre posted during his tenure here?

i did forget it.....i remember him on the team and not being very good. Today I was reminded how bad it really was to have him

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseb...rtswhitesox-hed
The Sox lost out on free agents Scott Eyre and Mike Myers this winter, relegating them to a cast of unheralded candidates that includes signees Javier Lopez, Chad Bentz, Stephen Randolph and Armando Almanza as well as in-house selections Arnie Munoz and Paulino Reynoso.

I can't wait for Paulie to hit a walk off on your sorry ass during a Cubs-Sox game this year.

You are a sorry specimen.

God you were awful on the White Sox. Worse than Koch (is that even possible?)

Have fun rotting on the Northside.

LOL!!!

Methinks he's just a little bit bitter over getting punted from a team that won the Series.

Dont worry Scotty, you'll surely get yourself a ring with the Cubs..........

Cracker Jack box promotion is August 23rd.

:D