scott eyre

rventura23

This was to be expected. Think about it. The "second" team in the second city did something that the "first" team in the second city hasn't come close to doing. Flub players are definitely feeling the pressure/heat over there. Combined with the Red Sox in 04 and it's World Series or Bust for them. I'll go out on a limb and predict bust.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Feb 16, 2006 -> 10:07 PM)
I can't wait for Paulie to hit a walk off on your sorry ass during a Cubs-Sox game this year.

You are a sorry specimen.

God you were awful on the White Sox.  Worse than Koch (is that even possible?)

Have fun rotting on the Northside.

quite a feat to be remembered as worse than Koch here. I remember Eyre as worse than Koch, and I despised KW for some time after the Foulke-Koch trade.

QUOTE(AirScott @ Feb 17, 2006 -> 10:06 PM)
quite a feat to be remembered as worse than Koch here.  I remember Eyre as worse than Koch, and I despised KW for some time after the Foulke-Koch trade.

Hey, Capn12 may differ with you on that opinion! During 03/04, you couldn't have found a bigger, more apologetic Koch fan. Haven't seen him around lately, but if he were here, I'm sure he'd be defending him. :D