Im not fighting anymore

Soxplosion

I guess without bmr it just wont be as fun. So now I am no longer going to fight with board members. I may not like you (steff, brando) but I shall refrain from namecalling, which only makes you look immature. This doesnt mean I wont be pessimistic and that I wont rip on the Sox, it just means I wont rip on posters. Ill also try to stick more to my beliefs from now on and not be the board windsock. I apologize to anyone who Ive fought with in the past...

I guess without bmr it just wont be as fun. So now I am no longer going to fight with board members. I may not like you (steff, brando) but I shall refrain from namecalling, which only makes you look immature. This doesnt mean I wont be pessimistic and that I wont rip on the Sox, it just means I wont rip on posters. Ill also try to stick more to my beliefs from now on and not be the board windsock. I apologize to anyone who Ive fought with in the past...

LOL... YOU wont call names anymore..? Honey.. I simply pointed out that you were incorrect regarding a grammar issue in a thread where YOU started the name calling, and now you're starting threads - WHINING - about others calling names?

You need some help.

By the way.. this belongs on the OFF TOPIC board.

LOL... YOU wont call names anymore..? Honey.. I simply pointed out that you were incorrect regarding a grammar issue in a thread where YOU started the name calling, and now you're starting threads - WHINING - about others calling names?

You need some help.

Leave me alone. Im no longer bickering with you. And if you dont want it here, sorry, ask someone to move it...

It's not "name-calling" if it's justified.

You, bmr and to a lesser extent that sanctimonious prick Cludjer have made your own beds, no need to blame anyone else.

You need some help.

And please, dont call me honey. No offense to you, but I think that adults who call teenagers "honey" are rather disturbing... ;)

It's not "name-calling" if it's justified.

You, bmr and to a lesser extent that sanctimonious prick Cludjer have made your own beds, no need to blame anyone else.

I didnt blame anyone else. I apologized and said its over. Let me be.

And I really dont understand what your problem with clujer is. He doesnt seem that bad...

And I really dont understand what your problem with clujer is. He doesnt seem that bad

He is BMR minus fun trollery...multiplied by self-righteous, oily smugness.

(I've come to love BMR, though. He is great. You're pretty funny too.)

He is BMR minus fun trollery...multiplied self-righteous, oily smugness.

(I've come to love BMR, though.  He is great.  You're pretty funny too.)

Why thank you brando. I guess youre not that bad yourself. You just pissed me off with that one post against me, bmr and clu. But like I preach, I guess I should do. Stop livin in the past!

And while I dont see the things you see about clujer, I guess that is your opinion. And Im not clujer, so if he wants to argue the point, Ill leave that to him...

He killed an immigrant just to get an erection.

Wait, or was it Neil Diamond?

BRANDO, I think we can compare ourself to eachother....AS nothing we do or say makes sense

BE GOOD

In english please..? :huh:

BRANDO, I think we can compare ourself to eachother....AS nothing we do or say makes sense

BE GOOD

I might be pretty dumb, but not that dumb, ol' boy.

In any case, it was an SNL reference.

I sorry Brando, as I never meant ya were dumb

BE GOOD

:o What did i start here? lol

He is BMR minus fun trollery...multiplied by self-righteous, oily smugness.

(I've come to love BMR, though.  He is great.  You're pretty funny too.)

They all love me eventually. ;) Wait, youre not a chic, nevermind. :)

Will Ferrel was a man among girls on that show, wasnt he?

Will could make almost any skit funny just by being in it!

I guess it was time for him to leave, but it's a shame, because I just don't see him making any movies worth seeing.

Now Chris Kattan is leaving SNL....no big loss there....

Will could make almost any skit funny just by being in it!

He might not have a great comedic range...but when it comes to a certain type of comedy, like Steven Colbert (NW alumni), he is a genius. The Cowbell sketch was one of my favorite, the way he cracked Jimmy Fallon and Saenz up repeatedly. But then again it had Cristopher Walken in it, so it had to be sublimely hilarious.

I guess it was time for him to leave, but it's a shame, because I just don't see him making any movies worth seeing.

Such is the Lorne Michaels Comedy of the Week reality. I know a few people working for SNL (2 personal personal staffer and a techical advisor) and as they say as nice as LM is, and as good as his sketch comedy ear is (or rather was)...he has a Jewish Napoleon Complex, which safely assures that no quality movie will come from his production.

Farrel should be ok though, too much unique comedic talent. I also like Amy Poehler from UCB and Maya Rudolph- did you know she was Minnie's daughter? How cool is that?

Now Chris Kattan is leaving SNL....no big loss there

I practically learned English watching the late 90's SNL (and Sopranos, Simpsons). Kattan along with Jimmy Fallon and Horatio were always terrible and annoying as hell and they are the reasons I have given up on the show almost 2 years ago. Kirsten Dunst ep was good, tho.