Tupac Shakur's Murderer Revealed!

SoxFan1

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 05:04 PM)
/surprised nobody used this yet

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

could've used a picture but 4/5 nice!

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 11:04 AM)
/surprised nobody used this yet

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

QUOTE(bmags @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
could've used a picture but 4/5 nice!

billy_nosense.jpg

:headbang

QUOTE(bmags @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 01:35 AM)
6/5

i love how this thread was consistent in just absolutely s***ting on soxfan1 for this joke. Haha, and if he knew that the reaction would be this funny, he's a genius. Bad as this thread was that aspect is entertaining.

Don't give him that much credit, he had no idea.

QUOTE(bmags @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 10:02 PM)
2 pages dedicated to s***ting on this joke

I'm just hoping someone will get the irony that my post is meant to convey. He made a bad joke to start the thread and in turn I respond to his latest post with an incredibly lame response.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 05:00 AM)
I'm just hoping someone will get the irony that my post is meant to convey. He made a bad joke to start the thread and in turn I respond to his latest post with an incredibly lame response.

so what was wrong with mine?