Darren Daulton is out of his skull

jackie hayes

In case you haven't heard. First thing I did, I made sure it wasn't April 1. This is good stuff. It's gotta be.

Here's a taste:

"We only know what we can perceive with our five senses. I have been, for whatever reason, awakened to other realms that are achievable by all of us. All I want to do is try to convey to everyone what I have witnessed."

Apparently these ideas have been stewing for years. And the Daily News says he put them on paper while serving three months in jail last summer.

He even has completed a 32,000-word manuscript, which is tentatively titled If They Only Knew.

But there's more ... Daulton is convinced that the day of reckoning is coming. Specifically, on Dec. 21, 2012, at 11:11 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time, he told the Daily News that the chosen will simply vanish from this plane of existence.

"That will be the end of this dispensation," he said. "I really don't know how to explain it. I don't know what words to use so people won't think I'm goofy. But by Dec. 21, 2012 (the last day recorded on the Mayan calendar), people will have a pretty good idea. It's all about consciousness and love. We have the ability to create whatever we want. We're all made of energy."

Just when you think it's all laughed out, you get to the next paragraph.

When you see someone who's so completely gone, it reminds you that you have to live each day of your dispensation to the fullest.

LMAO! This proves it! The powers that be are against the Cubs.

He recalled getting a game-winning hit against the Cubs at Wrigley Field.

"That was the first time I realized it," he said. "I remember coming out of the stadium and I started crying. (His second wife Nicole, whom he is divorcing) said, 'What's wrong? You just got the game-winning hit.' And I said, 'I didn't hit that ball. Something happened, but it wasn't me.'"