Sox DVD Post Season Set Now Available

Al Lopez's Ghost

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 10:31 AM)
I can see one change since the last time this DVD set was brought up.  I believe that it was noted previously that the one game in the ALCS was the "AJ game".  It appears now that its the Game 5 pennent winner.

I think it was always supposed to be the ALCS clincher.

It is definitely changed from Game 2 to Game 5 of the ALCS. The pictures of the cover clearly showed 2-1 as the final score, and now on the MLB site, it clearly shows Game 5, which is a good thing.

DVD Discount DVD is usually the best price:

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemid=ANE074722

Edited by RME JICO

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 11:31 AM)
I can see one change since the last time this DVD set was brought up.  I believe that it was noted previously that the one game in the ALCS was the "AJ game".  It appears now that its the Game 5 pennent winner.

it was always supposed to be the clincher...

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 10:18 AM)

That's actually a recent change. All the original pictures of the cover showed Game 2 of the ALCS with the score 2-1. Now on the MLB site it has the angle picture that clearly shows Game 5.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 10:18 AM)

I'm guessing that was the case, but at one point, as RME JICO pointed out, the box said Game 2 of the ALCS. This was noted in a previous thread about this DVD set. They have obviously changed it.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 09:53 AM)
That's actually a recent change.  All the original pictures of the cover showed Game 2 of the ALCS with the score 2-1.  Now on the MLB site it has the angle picture that clearly shows Game 5.

pictures are one thing, but it was always in the description for the dvd set that Game 5 of the ALCS was to be included, not Game 2. Not that we can search up the old thread, but evr since the set was scheduled for release Game 5 was included.