Spring Break

Texsox

What's everyone's Spring Break plans? I'm spending March 3~26 on South Padre Island. 13-17 is Texas Week, when things get the craziest. This year Oklahoma and almost all of the Texas Universities are out the same week.

Any good message boards for spring breakers?

The last 3 spring breaks i've followed the Illini around in the tournament...Indianapolis, then Columbus and Atlanta, then Indianapolis and Chicago. I'll do it this year if possible, otherwise i'll just be hanging around watching the tournament. I'm the anti-college spring break guy.

Turning 21 on Thursday, than off to Vegas for my Spring Break!!! Who else is ready to piss away the rest of their semester's spending money!! Has anyone heard anything about the Wynn? That's where I'm staying. For anyone in college/high school I highly recommend Acapulco! I went their last year and my liver is still recovering to this day!!! It was an absolute blast. If anyone ever has the chance to go with their friends don't pass it up

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 10:24 PM)
SOunds way cool. Where are you going and how are you traveling?

I'm taking a plane to Anchorage and then me and my godfather will be driving and hiking our way around Alaska...all while doing some fishing and hunting throughout. I am so excited. Probably some 4x4/ATV offroad too. Then I will probably just spend the last 2 or 3 days in Anchorage with the godfamily while still doing a lot of fishing since they have a monstrocity of a lake down the block and then a big river like 10 minutes away.

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 05:00 PM)
What's everyone's Spring Break plans? I'm spending March 3~26 on South Padre Island. 13-17 is Texas Week, when things get the craziest. This year Oklahoma and almost all of the Texas Universities are out the same week.

Any good message boards for spring breakers?

Spring Break??? I'm 35...do I still get one of those? I'm going to tell the boss I'm going to Cabo Wabo for Spring Break, see if that one flies.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 11:19 AM)
Spring Break??? I'm 35...do I still get one of those? I'm going to tell the boss I'm going to Cabo Wabo for Spring Break, see if that one flies.

No, you don't get one anymore.

If you go to Spring Break at YOUR age, you'll be taken for a creepy old dude or a narc, or both!

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 12:27 PM)

If you go to Spring Break at YOUR age, you'll be taken for a creepy old dude or a narc, or both!

There's lots of creepy old dudes in Key West, and no one there really pays any attention to narcs (or so I'm told).

Unfortunately, my trip South this year is going to be the Mall of America. Limited funds, don't you know.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 02:48 PM)
I wouldn't call it a 'spring break' trip, but I hope to go back to Cali. for the Coachella music fest.  I'll probably bounce around in L.A, SD and Josha Tree too while I'm there.

We GET it, we get it......you're going to Coachella......

:P :D

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 12:27 PM)

That's why I lie about my age and say I'm 50. I am a cool grandpa, not some creepy middle age guy.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 01:00 AM)
Unofficial is March 3rd.

Bring your drinking boots.

i'm bringing my drinking boots, drinking hats, drinking gloves, drinking condoms...i'm set yo.

2 weeks would denote march 3rd btw BTW...

i'm greyhoundin this thing...so it better be worth it. Greyhounds = STD just by being in one i hear.