THAT dam daver gave me the temporary "axe"

Be Good

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just lettin ya's know and either way I will be a regular poster.........IS it me or is he impossible to get along with.

BE GOOD

Oh get lost with this s***. Leave your WSI issues off this board.

You have an issue with Daver, take it up with him. We don't need that crap here.

I was just lettin ya's know and either way I will be a regular poster.........IS it me or is he impossible to get along with.

BE GOOD

You have an issue with Daver, take it up with him. We don't need that crap here.

Come on steff, no need to yell at him. Its not hurting the board or anything, we all know soxtalk is better than WSI... :D

BE GOOD

Come on steff, no need to yell at him. Its not hurting the board or anything, we all know soxtalk is better than WSI... :D

I didn't yell at him Roman. YELLING WOULD BE LIKE THIS AND ME TELLING YOU TO NOT TALK s*** ABOUT THINGS YOU DON"T KNOW ABOUT. Unless you have an issue with WSI, of course. Me.. I don't. I love both sites!

Regardless, that crap doesn't belong here.

BE GOOD

Believe it or not, he IS a nice guy. He's been to my house.

I've never had an issue with anyone over there. Daver has even helped me out on some non baseball related things. I think it might be the age gap that caused a rift in this case.. but what the hell do I know :huh:

BE GOOD

I've never had an issue with anyone over there. Daver has even helped me out on some non baseball related things. I think it might be the age gap that caused a rift in this case.. but what the hell do I know :huh:

I've always gotten along with him.

BE GOOD

I didn't yell at him Roman. YELLING WOULD BE LIKE THIS AND ME TELLING YOU TO NOT TALK s*** ABOUT THINGS YOU DON"T KNOW ABOUT. Unless you have an issue with WSI, of course. Me.. I don't. I love both sites!

Regardless, that crap doesn't belong here.

Im not a huge fan of WSIs. I tried to register but no one ever got back to me so it wasnt confirmed. But knowing what you think of me I doubt youll help me out... :D

BE GOOD

Oh, but i think he sucks as a mod. :lol: That's just because i dont like anyone telling me to be have.

BE GOOD

Oh, but i think he sucks as a mod. :lol: That's just because i dont like anyone telling me to be have.

So true so true, RPS. We've known that all along. I can just imagine what would happen if Uncle Jerry would tell you guys how to run SnR. :D

BE GOOD

So true so true, RPS. We've known that all along. I can just imagine what would happen if Uncle Jerry would tell you guys how to run SnR. :D

If we have to go out, we're going out in a blaze of glory. we said that from day 1. :cheers

BE GOOD

If we have to go out, we're going out in a blaze of glory. we said that from day 1. :cheers

I wonder if that blaze of glory will look a lot like your signature :lol:

2 each?

We'll all be throwing up.  :P

I drank 2 . i wasnt throwing up. But SOMEBODY WAS. :D

Geeze I wonder who that was :lol:

Beavis. Not Ian this time. :lol:

Lol....I hope you didn't have to pick up all those messes RPS. Heck, you may just want to put out some plastic trashbags and just let Ian and Beavis do their usual and you won't have to worry about any messes ;)

That are just really water down their s*** :)

BE GOOD

Daver isnt a bad guy. Hes just a little bit too serious for me.