THAT dam daver gave me the temporary "axe"

Be Good

I was just lettin ya's know and either way I will be a regular poster.........IS it me or is he impossible to get along with.

BE GOOD

Daver isnt a bad guy. Hes just a little bit too serious for me.

YA, thats basically it with me as well....NOT goin to try to "make-up" with him anyways

BE GOOD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

i have never had a problem with daver .. its the other assholes over there that suck wads of s***............lip and george.......... :fyou em.........

I was just lettin ya's know and either way I will be a regular poster.........IS it me or is he impossible to get along with.

BE GOOD

Daver isnt a bad guy. Hes just a little bit too serious for me.

YA, thats basically it with me as well....NOT goin to try to "make-up" with him anyways

BE GOOD

I would not say this if i wasnt serious..........this site is much better than WSI. I am not gonna bash WSI, I will just say i enjoy it more over here.

:finger Daver and the f***in' MOD Nazi horse he rode in on.  He couldn't moderate his way out of a wet paper bag.

Oh you'd be saying the same thing about the people here if they didn't allow you to post the things you post. You had issues, with someone on an internet message board. And you hold a grudge because of it...? :huh:

That's normal :rolleyes:

Oh you'd be saying the same thing about the people here if they didn't allow you to post the things you post.  You had issues, with someone on an internet message board. And you hold a grudge because of it...? :huh:

That's normal  :rolleyes:

I made 2 posts over there after RPS asked me to. And I got banned pretty much after those two, haha.

There's no grudge. If there was a grudge, I'd constantly bring up how much Daver sucks as a moderator. Notice how until this thread was started, almost nobody has mentioned jack and s*** about WSI or their mod staff.

Oh you'd be saying the same thing about the people here if they didn't allow you to post the things you post.  You had issues, with someone on an internet message board. And you hold a grudge because of it...? :huh:

Well, normal sucks anyways. :lol:

I made 2 posts over there after RPS asked me to. And I got banned pretty much after those two, haha.

There's no grudge. If there was a grudge, I'd constantly bring up how much Daver sucks as a moderator. Notice how until this thread was started, almost nobody has mentioned jack and s*** about WSI or their mod staff.

Exactly. Which is why this stupid s*** doesn't belong here. Hopefully BigHurt (whatever his name is) has learned from his mistake and this thread will die.

Oh you'd be saying the same thing about the people here if they didn't allow you to post the things you post.  You had issues, with someone on an internet message board. And you hold a grudge because of it...?   :huh:

Exactly. Which is why this stupid s*** doesn't belong here. Hopefully BigHurt (whatever his name is) has learned from his mistake and this thread will die.

Cant say that i agree. Any thread that a member wants to post, is welcome to me....

Excuse me, but since when having a grudge is a bad thing? Since when disliking (deservingly) bad people for their attitude/deeds is a sign of a personal flaw or, worse, a crime? If I am going to like someone who's been good to me, it's only natural to despise someone who is the opposite....In what New Agey, utopian PC fantasy is that bad or unnatural ?

It's doesn't mean that the person is not "normal"...All it mean is that the person has enough mental capacity to remember who is who and what more or less major events/actions have transpired. As long as the person doesn't lose sleep over the healthy grudge and has enough good will to give another person a chance to "correct" the grudge-causing mistake (if in fact it wasn't deliberate), I say it's all good....In fact it's a sign of strenght and the fact that the person is passionate and has enough self-respect and vitality to not take abuse lightly...

Sure, civility and tact can go a long way, but sometimes they are just not effective or needed. And playing it cool for the image sake doesn't fool anyone, anyway...Might as welll wear your heart on your sleeve, if only for one's own cathartic benefit, lol

Select WSI peeps have been jerks to a lot of people, I personally may not care about being banned, but I can uderstand why a lot of people would be pissed at them. Thst is all.

Excuse me, but since when having a grudge is a bad thing? Since when disliking (deservingly) bad people for their attitude/deeds is a sign of a personal flaw or, worse, a crime? If I am going to like someone who's been good to me, it's only natural to despise someone who is the opposite....In what New Agey, utopian PC fantasy is that bad or unnatural ?

It's doesn't mean that the person is not "normal"...All it mean is that the person has enough mental capacity to remember who is who and what more or less major events/actions have transpired.  As long as the person doesn't lose sleep over it and has enough good will to give another person a chance to "correct" the grudge-causing mistake (if in fact it was that in the first place), I say it's all good....In fact it's a sign of strenght and the fact that the personal is passionate and has enough self-respect and vitality to not take abuse lightly...

Sure, civility and tact can go a long way, but sometimes they are just not effective or needed. And playingit cool for the image sake doesn't fool anyone, anyway...Might as welll wear your heart on your sleeve, if only for one's own cathartic benefit, lol

Select WSI peeps have been jerks to a lot of people, I personally may not care about being banned, but I can uderstand why a lot of people would be pissed at them.  Thst is all.

:o

I always thought Daver was an asshole but I've thought that about plenty of people, the whole sensorship thing turned me off WSI and I heard that was bot the only reason to stay away since, so I don't regret it, but hey to each his own I guess.

Oh you'd be saying the same thing about the people here if they didn't allow you to post the things you post.  You had issues, with someone on an internet message board. And you hold a grudge because of it...?   :huh:

Cant say that i agree. Any thread that a member wants to post, is welcome to me....

And I agree with that as well.. I guess, to me, it just makes no sense to stir the pot. You have a disagreement, you don't post there, so what. What's the point of coming here and talking s***?

It's doesn't mean that the person is not "normal"...All it mean is that the person has enough mental capacity to remember who is who and what more or less major events/actions have transpired.  As long as the person doesn't lose sleep over the healthy grudge and has enough good will to give another person a chance to "correct" the grudge-causing mistake (if in fact it wasn't deliberate), I say it's all good....In fact it's a sign of strenght and the fact that the person is passionate and has enough self-respect and vitality to not take abuse lightly...

Sure, civility and tact can go a long way, but sometimes they are just not effective or needed. And playing it cool for the image sake doesn't fool anyone, anyway...Might as welll wear your heart on your sleeve, if only for one's own cathartic benefit, lol

Select WSI peeps have been jerks to a lot of people, I personally may not care about being banned, but I can uderstand why a lot of people would be pissed at them.  Thst is all.

Cool. You support holding a grudge against some anonymous person on an internet message board that you've never met - and likely wont.. so be it.

Me.. I think it's stupid.

Kinda like with Roman.. I have no clue who he is. We disagree, and he irritates me with his words sometimes. Do I stress over it? Nope. Every new day is a new start on these boards with the people I don't know. No room in my life to be mad, irritated, or upset for more than a few minutes with anonymous people on an internet message board. Now.. if someone whom I have formed a friendship with - and actually knew in real life via the phone or in person - that would be a different story.

I just don't see how you can dislike (deservingly or not) someone you don't even know. Makes no sense to me. :huh:

Cool. You support holding a grudge against some anonymous person on an internet message board that you've never met - and likely wont.. so be it.

Me.. I think it's stupid.

Kinda like with Roman.. I have no clue who he is. We disagree, and he irritates me with his words sometimes. Do I stress over it? Nope. Every new day is a new start on these boards with the people I don't know. No room in my life to be mad, irritated, or upset for more than a few minutes with anonymous people on an internet message board. Now.. if someone whom I have formed a friendship with - and actually knew in real life via the phone or in person - that would be a different story.

I just don't see how you can dislike (deservingly or not) someone you don't even know. Makes no sense to me. 

1. My post had more of a philosophical/abstract slant to it.

2 I specifically mentioned not losing sleep over "healthy grudges" at one point. I can heat up pretty fast and I cool down even faster, call it psychological agility or some such if you must.

3. As far as people deserving it, for one I don't think Internet is any different from real life, a jerk is a jerk is a jerk, like Michelle said there are real people behind screen names...It's too small a sample you say? So what, I know enough about bmr and Roman and Clu to know we probably wouldn't get along, and they get no exemption from me on the account of the message board. Like I said, if it was a misunderstanding, I would have given it a chance to be cleared, especially with the latter two. Alas, it wasn't. No biggie.

By the same token, many posters that I do like I make it clear if not by actual words, then certainly in the playful tone I use, no shame in that...Which of course doesn't preclude from having having heated arguements, which are always fun- for example. do you think I like you less after SAT misunderstanding/run in? Hardly the case.

Now if one were to totally not remember anyting posted by anyone (whether by choice or simple lack of mental capacity) or were reluctant (or unable) to make emotional bonds, however temporary or illusory, with some people over the Net...it's their choice too. I don't share that particular view, not always anyway, but I realize it's their MO. What I don't see is how it makes a person "better" or "smarter" as seems to be the implication oftentimes. If it's indicative of anything, it would be apathy or unsociability.

And you never know who may meet who and when. For example, would you have guessed that a certain poster I knew abck in the day turned out to be the lead singer of Red September? Not that it matters to my point anyway.

IM sorry steff, the only reasonI bought it hear was becuase I saw it hear when daver banned bmr......AFTER this thread I learned that im not the only one who doesnt get along with daver.....STEFF, its out the window...THIS is SoxNet not WSI and its my bad

BE GOOD

IM sorry steff, the only reasonI bought it hear was becuase I saw it hear when daver banned bmr......AFTER this thread I learned that im not the only one who doesnt get along with daver.....STEFF, its out the window...THIS is SoxNet not WSI and its my bad

BE GOOD

No apology necessary to me. Just expressing my opinion.

Guest hotsoxchick1
:D

C-R-Y

:lol:

Speaking of banned BJ, you should be banned just for having that avatar!! Good god!!!!!!!! :lol:

Blame Heather. She begged me to put it up ;)

who begged???????? you better get that right........... :bang

And I agree with that as well.. I guess, to me, it just makes no sense to stir the pot. You have a disagreement, you don't post there, so what. What's the point of coming here and talking s***?

The same reason anyone comes here to post anything, steff. Cuz he wants to. :huh: