THAT dam daver gave me the temporary "axe"

Be Good

The same reason anyone comes here to post anything, steff.  Cuz he wants to. :huh:

Are you telling me that the vast majority come here to talk s*** about WSI? After all.. that is what I am specifically talking about.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you telling me that the vast majority come here to talk s*** about WSI? After all.. that is what I am specifically talking about.

no. What I am saying is he posted that post because it was on his mind. Thats the reason for the off topic area. You may not agree with the topic, but so what. The freedom is what makes this site so wonderful. Lets allow that.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well ill tell ya im pissed cause bj cant remember who begged for the return of his pic.........thats graditude for ya huh........... :finger you bj.....lol :finger :finger :finger

no.  What I am saying is he posted that post because it was on his mind.  Thats the reason for the off topic area.  You may not agree with the topic, but so what.  The freedom is what makes this site so wonderful.  Lets allow that.

Hey now.. I just stated my opinion on the matter. I didn't tell anyone what to or not to post.

By the way Bmr.. you are scaring me! :o

Guest hotsoxchick1
By the way Bmr.. you are scaring me! 

glad to see im not the only one..........lol...........i hate it when hes nice... then i feel like i have to be nice back... well not really, but it soudned good didnt it..........lol........

:D damn it.. will the REAL bmr please come back............

glad to see im not the only one..........lol...........i hate it when hes nice... then i feel like i have to be nice back... well not really, but it soudned good didnt it..........lol........

:D damn it.. will the REAL bmr please come back............

You dont have to be nice back. Be yourself, thats all im choosing to do. :huh:

well ill tell ya im pissed cause bj cant remember who begged for the return of his pic.........thats graditude for ya huh........... :finger  you bj.....lol :finger  :finger  :finger

Sorry HSC. I didn't forget, nobody begs as well as you do ;)

It is Heather's fault it's back as my avatar though. She asked for it the other night. She changed her mind really quick but the damage was already done.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sorry HSC.  I didn't forget, nobody begs as well as you do ;)

It is Heather's fault it's back as my avatar though.  She asked for it the other night.  She changed her mind really quick but the damage was already done.

oh i see how ya are now... i ask all the time and get nothing .. let the little virgin ask once and poof there it is............uh huh... see if i toot your horn anymore....... :o

Sorry HSC.  I didn't forget, nobody begs as well as you do ;)

It is Heather's fault it's back as my avatar though.  She asked for it the other night.  She changed her mind really quick but the damage was already done.

oh i see how ya are now... i ask all the time and get nothing .. let the little virgin ask once and poof there it is............uh huh... see if i toot your horn anymore....... :o

Toot his what?

Guest hotsoxchick1

horn.. its an expression for braggin on him.........ya know talking him up and such........geez us get your mind out of the gudder........... :D

horn.. its an expression for braggin on him.........ya know talking him up and such........geez us get your mind out of the gudder........... :D

ok i been refraining from posting anything on the subject of the mods on wsi. i don't have issues with phg and maybe west, maybe. other then that screw them. esp that nazi

but that was then and this is now. by talking about that scum over there we are acknowledging that we are still playing second fiddle to them and that is wrong. we have grown and have a great core of posters. yeah even hsc, maybe. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Umm....

But I was thinking about you the whole time!

:ph34r:

yeah whatever.. i dont like you anymore.....hmnmpppphhhhh....... :P

I was just lettin ya's know and either way I will be a regular poster.........IS it me or is he impossible to get along with.

BE GOOD

Believe it or not, he IS a nice guy. He's been to my house.

He treated me great in cyberland. No problems at all with Daver.

WHAT sneezed????.........AND if i say why I got banned, some specific party named Steff, might get pissed off :D  :)

BE GOOD

Oh steff willl get over it.......

I got banned because i said, and i quote........."ohhhhhhhhh voodoo threatened me!!!!! " :rolleyes:

WHAT sneezed????.........AND if i say why I got banned, some specific party named Steff, might get pissed off :D  :)

BE GOOD

I got banned because i said, and i quote........."ohhhhhhhhh voodoo threatened me!!!!! " :rolleyes:

OHH well West threatned me :) :D ....... BASICALLY I posted things that were meaningless and to me it fealt it was a personal thing between me and that dam daver.....SOMETHING that he wont get over so why should I care.......IT'S hard to explain........I always got along with voodoo and West, untill that West email that said "dont email me, i had nothing to do with the ban, email daver, if i get another email i am ___(something forgot what he said) ya IP address" meanwhile in the email i just asked for daver's email

ANYWAY it all done and over my carrer at WSI is caput :D :)

LETS hope Steff doesnt take her anger out on me as she seems to do

BE GOOD

BE GOOD

OHH well West threatned me :) :D ....... BASICALLY I posted things that were meaningless and to me it fealt it was a personal thing between me and that dam daver.....SOMETHING that he wont get over so why should I care.......IT'S hard to explain........I always got along with voodoo and West, untill that West email that said "dont email me, i had nothing to do with the ban, email daver, if i get another email i am ___(something forgot what he said) ya IP address" meanwhile in the emails i just asked for daver's email

ANYWAY it all done and over my carrer at WSI is caput :D :)

LETS hope Steff doesnt take her anger out on me as she seems to do

BE GOOD

:headbang