Going to spring training

Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 02:25 PM)
Are you going to the game on the 14th??

That's the game we are going to.

I think we leave at 3 something on the 14th.. I'll check and PM you. Is that the only one you're going to?

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 02:32 PM)
I think we leave at 3 something on the 14th.. I'll check and PM you. Is that the only one you're going to?

Yeah...we get there the 12th and I was voted down on going to the sox game that day. We're golfing instead. Then we are golfing 36 holes the next day cause the sox are away. Then we are going to the game the 14th. Hopefully we can hang out one of the nights somewhere.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 03:51 PM)
Yeah...we get there the 12th and I was voted down on going to the sox game that day.  We're golfing instead.  Then we are golfing 36 holes the next day cause the sox are away.  Then we are going to the game the 14th.  Hopefully we can hang out one of the nights somewhere.

When we're not golfing we're at a game and somehow fitting a wedding in there somewhere :lol: . I'll PM you our schedule when I get it figured out.

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 04:02 PM)
The 16th-22nd.  Going to the Rangers game on the 17th, and the Scrubs game on the 18th.  Then my wife is dragging me to see the Scrubs vs. D-backs on the 21st.  (Being married to a Cub fan is hard work!)

I'll be at those games on the 17th and 18th....than heading up to Phoenix to see them play the Brewers and Royals on Sunday and Monday. I can't wait....just 3 1/2 weeks til roadtrip time!

QUOTE(sin city sox fan @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 03:03 PM)
I'll be at those games on the 17th and 18th....than heading up to Phoenix to see them play the Brewers and Royals on Sunday and Monday.  I can't wait....just 3 1/2 weeks til roadtrip time!

I'm at the games against the Brewers and Royals as well as the Ranger game. Just going to Tuscon for the Rangers game since we stay in Mesa.

Royals have an awesome facility if you've never been to it and the Brewers is very nice as well (only been to each once, but I remember the Brewers one had real good food).

QUOTE(quickman @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 07:30 PM)
Jason, I am there from the 18th to April 1- I will be at the Brewers game if you want to have a beer. Pm me we can swap cells. I am also going to every game in between road and away.

Sounds cool, will shoot ya the info tomorrow after I get out of class.

My high school buddy is getting married that last weekend in March in Scottsdale. I am going to be in San Francisco the first part of that week to meet my mom and sister on their vacation and then coming down.

I'll be in Phoenix or Scottsdale for the wedding. I know that Tucson Electric Park is a bit of a hike from there but I'd like to fit in some ST games if I can, and at this point have a rather pliable schedule.

Edited by Drew

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 12:54 PM)
I hate you all, and I hope it rains the whole time you are down there.

[/irrational jealousy]

LOL...you'll probably get your wish. Hell...it hasn't rained down here in 5 months...and I'm not s***tin...5 friggin months! I'll be pissed if it finally decides to rain in March.

First game I'm goin to is the 1st one in the Valley...the 8th against the Angels...then the 11th at Peoria...and the 13th against Oak in Phx. One of my clients is a big Angles fan and I told him we'd have to wrap his s*** up early that week and I'd give him a scouting report. Luckily I work from home and can go to pretty much anything I want...as long as it isn't Wednesday or Thursday.

For you people going (and I'm sure you've checked the schedule)...the Sox are in Phoenix for 5 out of the 7 days! the week of the 19th thru 25th...can't wait!

And as for you people going to Surprise...I know I stated this last year...but DO NOT TAKE THE CLUSTERf*** KNOWN AS BELL ROAD!!! Either go west on Olive/Dunlap (from I-17) to Litchfield Rd North...or I-10 to Litchfield North. You'll save yourself about 45 minutes to an hour sometimes.

Edited by Wanne