Water pills...?

Steff

Ok.. little lady in the office comes over to me and asks me about taking water pills. No clue what they are so I’m sure I looked at her like she had a third eye. She says “Oh, I assumed you knew about them because you are so skinny…” :huh:

Hu…?

What are they and how are they related to being skinny? :huh

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 10:49 AM)
Ok.. little lady in the office comes over to me and asks me about taking water pills. No clue what they are so I’m sure I looked at her like she had a third eye. She says “Oh, I assumed you knew about them because you are so skinny…”  :huh:

Hu…?

What are they and how are they related to being skinny?  :huh

They basically dry up the extra water found in your body (legs, arms, etc.) My grandma was on them because she was inactive and retaining water in her legs. Now I think they are used by people simply to look more skinny by getting rid of that unwanted water that stores up in your fat cells.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 09:52 AM)
They basically dry up the extra water found in your body (legs, arms, etc.) My grandma was on them because she was inactive and retaining water in her legs. Now I think they are used by people simply to look more skinny by getting rid of that unwanted water that stores up in your fat cells.

Sounds dangerous. Kinda like self-inflicting dehydration.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 09:52 AM)

Same here. My Grandma had to take them every once in awhile.