indians launching television network

thedoctor

doylrum2.jpg

Harry Doyle "Welcome to local Access TV 44, Wahoo TV central everybody. We are looking to start another campaign at the Reservation this year against the hated pale hose from the 2nd city. Today we will have an interview from Japanese pitcher Tadano. Who appears to be some sort of cult movie star. We will be showing a few of his clips during the commercials for Big Als Bowl-o-rama. Hey everybody, don't forget about die hard night here at the stadium. Free admission to anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant."

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 05:56 PM)
doylrum2.jpg

Harry Doyle "Welcome to local Access TV 44, Wahoo TV central everybody.  We are looking to start another campaign at the Reservation this year against the hated pale hose from the 2nd city.  Today we will have an interview from Japanese pitcher Tadano.  Who appears to be some sort of cult movie star.  We will be showing a few of his clips during the commercials for Big Als Bowl-o-rama. Hey everybody, don't forget about die hard night here at the stadium. Free admission to anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant."

:lol:

nicely done. a kaz tadano movie reference no less. bravo.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 01:04 PM)
Actually, their first show is going to be a 2005 season recap entitled,

"Close But No Cigar"

After that is a Grady Sizemore juggling show and CC Sabathia's cooking show called "Yeah, I'll Eat That!"

They had to cancel the Coco and CC "How to wear your hat like a gangsta" show due to the trade.

Maybe they will have some sort of Indians alumni game. Put all the guys the Indians previously had in their system but couldn't afford to pay for anymore (or simply squandered away in trades) and have them play a 7 game series against the current squad.

here are the former indians I would nominate for the alumni team:

Jim Thome

Jeff Kent

Brian Giles

Jeromy Burnitz

Manny Ramirez

Sean Casey

Matt Williams

Roberto Alomar

Omar Vizquel

Richie Sexon

Thats a pretty sick lineup... I'd take that one over their current squad anyday. Let me know if I left anyone out

Jim Thome

Jeff Kent

Brian Giles

Jeromy Burnitz

Manny Ramirez

Sean Casey

Matt Williams

Roberto Alomar

Omar Vizquel

Richie Sexon

Matt lawton, Omar Vizquel, Sandy Alamor, Bartolo colon.

Hmm, maybe thats why they bought back juan gonzo? Maybe there hoping he turns out like some of these players.