cwsox

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

someone please tell me i didnt hear hawk right just now.. floppy hats???wtf are they tryin to turn it into wrigley field. .... first the ivy in cf and now floppy hats.... :fyou this s***.. what ever happened to CREATIVE merchandising...............damn that gallas anyhow he needs to be fired.. who wants to play for a team who has no marketing skills in the office.............. :P :rolleyes: f***in floppy hats... geez us............. :ph34r: now im startin to feel stupid being a sox fan........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well, simply put they all try to be the hero and hit a home run every time up.

because greg ritchie is not the hitting coach............. :D

why can't we ever get a 2 out run?

What is even more sad is Magglio getting a leadoff double and never getting his foot off 2nd. Daubach should of been bunting or trying to pull the ball the entire at bat, ensuring that when Crede was up all it would take is a sac fly to get a run.

Manuel never does these things and with a struggling offense you have to just take things one run at a time.

once again Valentin shows his leadership and why its a proven fact that the Sox win 60% of their games with him in...

They sure have been winning 60% of the time lately :D

Also, lets note that once again it is the curve that gets him out. Like I always say, he can't hit curveballs.

Anyone got $2 mill handy?

I want Manuel out...RIGHT NOW.

Is that how much he is owed? If so we pay him pretty well. I can't wait for Backman to come here. I don't think Backman will solve the things, but he will make things happen next year and is going to be a good manager to lead the rebuilding process.

Is that how much he is owed?  If so we pay him pretty well.  I can't wait for Backman to come here.  I don't think Backman will solve the things, but he will make things happen next year and is going to be a good manager to lead the rebuilding process.

He's owed about 1.5 million, his contact expires after the 2004 season.

8th inning - first time tonight we've had two hits in one inning**...

Borchard and CLee accomplished that...

now bring them in!

** I could be wrong, could be a walk and a hit, but Rios makes the 3rd out easy so who cares

once again Valentin shows his leadership and why its a proven fact that the Sox win 60% of their games with him in...

1 for 3 with a stolen base and flawless defense. NBot bad.

See that play with Borchard stopping at 3rd? Valentin would have scored. Running skills aren't appreciated enough. Val will get out of his slump and then watch out.

Val will get out of his slump and then watch out.

Yes, Captain Smith, this ship won't sink.

Nobody will notice if we bomb Pearl Harbor.

Yes, General Custer, we can beat that group.

Boy oh boy do you believe in hoaxes!

My 8 year old grandson will be a grandfather by the time St JosE6 gets out of his slump. It has been two years already.

Hmmm....finally have a chance to score some runs.....what do we do??.....I KNOW!!! We let Armando "least power on the team" Rios get an AB!! ANother fantabulous call there Jerry. Probably because we dont have anyone with power on the bench tonight.....no, thats not it...

Guest hotsoxchick1

no we just give up a few more runs........wtf..................damn it.............THIS SUCKS................. :angry:

I am just checking on with Gameday. Doesn't appear anything has changed. We still are looking for the 5 run homer. I don't think this team can bat their way out of paper bag. Colon gave up another run. The Jays don't seem to have a problem bringing people in

Hmmm....finally have a chance to score some runs.....what do we do??.....I KNOW!!! We let Armando "least power on the team" Rios get an AB!! ANother fantabulous call there Jerry. Probably because we dont have anyone with power on the bench tonight.....no, thats not it...

Thomas would have been a better choice than Armando Rios.

y 8 year old grandson will be a grandfather by the time St JosE6 gets out of his slump. It has been two years already.

Why yes, V

--820 median OPS

--72 RBI/450 at-bat season out of second spot (many clutch, look at his RISP....)

--Good running skiulls, a ton of extra bases taken witout benefit of SB

--Off-field leadership

--UnderratedDefense that costs very few actual runs

from your SS is so very, very awful......Bwa!

in 2001, he had recurring hamstring problems and in both 2001-2002 he was moved around defensively and still peformed quite welll...lay the f*** off.