Anyone order Pizza on-line yet?

southsider2k5

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 10:30 PM)
Well, the Little Caesars just down the road from my house is $5 large, one topping, all the time. So it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what pizza joint gets the majority of my business.

After them it would be Papa Murphy's. Their sauce is what I dream about.

Little Caesar's blows. I'd rather stick a DiGiorno in the oven than eat that crap.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 06:28 PM)
If you want cheap AND good, pick up a frozen Home Run Inn pizza.    Thawing it is the key.  Put it in the fridge for a day, then leave it out for 3 hours before baking.  MMMMMM.

You can get 2 larges for like $10.00 at Jewel.

$10 for 2 frozen pizzas? :o

I can get totino's for a buck a pizza...

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 04:30 PM)
Well, the Little Caesars just down the road from my house is $5 large, one topping, all the time. So it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what pizza joint gets the majority of my business.

There's a Little Caesars right down the street from my house. I always laugh when I see the person standing on the corner holding a large sign that says "Hot and ready". They couldn't pay me enough to do that.

I've gotten their pizza when we need something fast and cheap. Mostly I just stop for the crazy bread though.

I like Papa John's but they're pretty expensive. Pizza Hut is ok but usually better after it's been in the fridge for a day.

My favorite is a local place called Napoli's. We can get a family size for $12 bucks and it feeds 7 people.

Edited by Iwritecode

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 09:41 AM)
There's a Little Caesars right down the street from my house. I always laugh when I see the person standing on the corner holding a large sign that says "Hot and ready". They couldn't pay me enough to do that.

I've gotten their pizza when we need something fast and cheap. Mostly I just stop for the crazy bread though.

Its about the only pizza I eat. A buddy of mine's dad runs/owns two of them and if I want Pizza I just show up and mooch a free pie.

Of course we make them different and throw assloads upon assloads of toppings on them and make them custom to our liking. But if it weren't for that I wouldn't eat there.

Although it is a hell of a deal.

I cant bring myself to order from Pizza hut, Dominoes, or papa Johns. There are so many other options in chicago, most of them are superior to those chains. And if you get sick of the same old place, just move down to the next one in line and order from there. There are enough awesome pizza places to try in chicago for a life time. And most of them are top notch.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 01:36 AM)
I was gonna say.  When Im home theres Home Run Inn right up Archer Ave from where I stay and it just slaps the hell out of Pizza Hut.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 12:41 PM)
Home Run Inn  :headbang  :headbang

The best tasting crust, The best tasting sauce, and The best sausage.

I'd take a frozen HRI like Los Medias described over Pizza Hut, Dominos or any other chain.

YES! :headbang :cheers

Edited by CubsSuck1

QUOTE(SnB @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 04:18 PM)
Pizza hut is the best "cheap" pizza around.  Well, I shouldn't say that, I've had varying results with different locations, but the one here in champaign is pretty damn good, at least compared to the Papa johns and domino's of the world.

if you live in chicago, there are plenty of great pizza places just as cheap as pizza hut.