Soxtalk.com Proudly Presents

Chisoxfn

Now I'll quickly highlight a few things that will be coming in the near future:

- Wallpaper page (this way you'll be able to find all the great Wallpapers that the people on Soxtalk have made)

- Salary page (this was already mentioned, but it will detail the salary each player makes as well as there contractual status)

- US Cellular page (talking a bit about the stadium and the area around the park; this one will take a little more time to put together)

With that said, is there anything else people would be interested in?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 11:22 AM)
I don't like it.

:lolhitting

Alex deserves a lot of credit. He was the person who would push me and say this looks bad or this looks good. Especially the last day or so, he forced me to get rid of some things that I was too lazy to do cause of the complications of the coding. Somehow I figured out how to do it.

Wouldn't have been the case if Heads didn't just annoy the hell out of me to get it accomplished :D

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 10:00 AM)
Now I'll quickly highlight a few things that will be coming in the near future:

- Wallpaper page (this way you'll be able to find all the great Wallpapers that the people on Soxtalk have made)

- Salary page (this was already mentioned, but it will detail the salary each player makes as well as there contractual status)

- US Cellular page (talking a bit about the stadium and the area around the park; this one will take a little more time to put together)

With that said, is there anything else people would be interested in?

I don't know how doable this would be, but would it be possible to keep either stats for the team available somewhere on the page itself? Or at least game results?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)
I don't know how doable this would be, but would it be possible to keep either stats for the team available somewhere on the page itself?  Or at least game results?

I have a couple of ideas I'd like to get in place before the season starts. Scoreboards and things like that are one such item.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 05:08 PM)
I have a couple of ideas I'd like to get in place before the season starts.  Scoreboards and things like that are one such item.

Sounds sweet. Thanks to Jas, Heads, Kap, and everyone else who keeps SoxTalk up and running....and expanding. Looking good guys. Keep it up. :headbang

EDIT: Uuum, no Serbian under the language selection???

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 02:43 PM)
Sounds sweet. Thanks to Jas, Heads, Kap, and everyone else who keeps SoxTalk up and running....and expanding. Looking good guys. Keep it up. :headbang

EDIT: Uuum, no Serbian under the language selection???

We did that just to spite ya :ph34r: :P

Nice work fellas. Looks awesome!

One thing, and this isn't a complaint in any way. Any chance we can get a link back to the front page from the forums? It's purely a convenience thing, so its obviously no big deal. For instance, clicking on the banner (like the one currently on the top of the page) will take you directly to the front page instead of the forum listing. Just a suggestion.

Either way, it looks fabulous!

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 03:29 PM)
Nice work fellas.  Looks awesome!

One thing, and this isn't a complaint in any way.  Any chance we can get a link back to the front page from the forums?  It's purely a convenience thing, so its obviously no big deal.  For instance, clicking on the banner (like the one currently on the top of the page) will take you directly to the front page instead of the forum listing.  Just a suggestion.

Either way, it looks fabulous!

Ya, what would you all prefer. Do you like it how right now the banner on the main page takes you back to the main page, yet the banner on the message board takes you back to the main part of the board? Or would you like them both to take you back to the main page (the news page).

I could also put a Front Page link next to the FutureSox.com link that would take you back. You all tell me what you think would be best and consider it done. It was one of those things I forgot to do in the process of getting the site up.

OK, I am in the process of uploading 77 different backgrounds/wallpapers from last year to the server. Once I get it up, tell me if I missed anything. You guys have way too much time for this stuff. Of the 77, 68 are from Goldy and Deploderer. We also feature SoxFan1, Greasy, Mr. Showtime and Knightni.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 06:14 PM)
OK, I am in the process of uploading 77 different backgrounds/wallpapers from last year to the server. Once I get it up, tell me if I missed anything. You guys have way too much time for this stuff. Of the 77, 68 are from Goldy and Deploderer. We also feature SoxFan1, Greasy, Mr. Showtime and Knightni.

Most of mine we're the calendar wallpapers..

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 03:08 PM)
I have a couple of ideas I'd like to get in place before the season starts.  Scoreboards and things like that are one such item.

i remember i had an idea way back a few years ago, if it was feasible for us to have our own "gameday type program" to give quick updates for people that need them at work and such. I guess gamethreads kinda do the job, but just a suggestion to throw out there.