Your Individual Signature Name

Rooftop Shots

Been wanting to post this for a while but keep forgetting. I see a lot of interesting and unique signatures on this sight, and was wondering how a lot of you came up with your names. Mine is quite obvious, and on previous threads I mentioned why I chose Rooftop Shots. Being bred in Old Comiskey, the Rooftop Shots, really seemed to emulate what a devestating homerun was in that park. It was a HAUL to get one up there. I like the The Cell, but man, I miss that upper deck outfield.

Not only that, but with the upper deck outfield, when the bombs went off after a home run, the place just SHOOK! The booming bounced off of all the walls and your chest just rattled! Man I miss that place!!

(Note! Wasn't sure which forum to post this in, so if it needs to be moved, please do so. Thanks!)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 09:30 PM)
The sig is warping my mind. I find myself randomly popping my shirt throughout the day. If I happen to be wearing a jersey . . . forget about it.

It's just throwing me off, I can't handle it, I think he's either krush or snb. To much damn orange.