Your Individual Signature Name

Rooftop Shots

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'l go with the original question......... :lol:

SoCal-Southern California, Where i live now, in the City of Los Angeles..........

SouthSider-Where i was born and raised, in the City of Chicago and it's South 'Burbs, and a White Sox fan for life....... :)

59-1959, the year i was born, in March, and USED to have to say : "The last time the White Sox were in a World Series"........ ;)

It's great to not have to say that anymore.......... :headbang

:gosox3: :gosox1: :gosox2: IN 2006!!!!!!!

:cheers

QUOTE(SoCalSouthSider59 @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 09:33 PM)
I'l go with the original question......... :lol:

SoCal-Southern California, Where i live now, in the City of Los Angeles..........

SouthSider-Where i was born and raised, in the City of Chicago and it's South 'Burbs, and a White Sox fan for life....... :)

59-1959, the year i was born, in March, and USED to have to say : "The last time the White Sox were in a World Series"........ ;) 

It's great to not have to say that anymore.......... :headbang 

:gosox3:  :gosox1:  :gosox2:  IN 2006!!!!!!!

Was also born in 1959 and raised in a little town called Calumet Park(Right next to Blue Island). Most Chicagoans know where Calumet City is, which is out by Dolton, but few ever heard of Calumet Park, because it was so small. What Burb were you from?

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 10:05 PM)
Was also born in 1959 and raised in a little town called Calumet Park(Right next to Blue Island). Most Chicagoans know where Calumet City is, which is out by Dolton, but few ever heard of Calumet Park, because it was so small. What Burb were you from?

RS, i lived in Marquette Park as a young boy, in the area of 71st and Rockwell, then the parents moved to the Pacesetter Gardens townhomes in Riverdale, at 138th and Wallace, in early '67, just South of the B&O railroad yards. Lived there until i moved to L.A. in late '79. The place is wasted now, what a shame........ :headshake

I certainly remember Calumet Park and Blue Island, (loved Raceway Park, may it now R.I.P.) spent some time there as a teenager drinking in the local bars then with friends, in the mid '70's. Used an Uncles' draft card for I.D....... ;)

:gosox3: :gosox1: :gosox2: IN 2006!!!!!!!

Edited by SoCalSouthSider59