Happy Fat Tuesday!

southsider2k5

Because of work, I haven't been to church since Christmas, and I know that is bad. Lent has snuckup on me. I never really give anything up. I thought about giving up meat as a whole and just eat fruits and vegetables, but I'd never make it.

Happy Shrove Tuesday to all, especially the Gulf Coasters who could use a bit of partying. :cheers :cheers

And Happy Pancake Day to yoy crazy Soxtalkers of Limey, Aussie, or Canuck persuasions.

Here's wishing SoxFaninPA and everybody else in the great state of Pennsylvania go easy on the fastnacht cakes.

Happy Fettisdagen to all our Sweedish friends, and don't eat too much semla cake yourselves.

Splendid Sprengidagur to all you Icelanders, and a Merry Tusty Czwartek to those of Polish extraction.

Of course, Ultimate Užgavn well-wishes go out to all our Lithuanian friends.

A shout out to all my peeps in Estonia on this Rockin' Vastlapäev.

And of course, a Lovely Laskiainen to all in Finland.

Don't know what I'm giving up for Lent, but it sure as hell won't be Goggle-Monkeying. . . :bang :bang

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 01:22 PM)
Happy Shrove Tuesday to all, especially the Gulf Coasters who could use a bit of partying.  :cheers  :cheers

And Happy Pancake Day to yoy crazy Soxtalkers of Limey, Aussie, or Canuck persuasions.

Here's wishing SoxFaninPA and everybody else in the great state of Pennsylvania go easy on the fastnacht cakes.

Happy Fettisdagen to all our Sweedish friends, and don't eat too much semla cake yourselves.

Splendid Sprengidagur to all you Icelanders, and a Merry Tusty Czwartek to those of Polish extraction.

Of course, Ultimate Užgavn well-wishes go out to all our Lithuanian friends.

A shout out to all my peeps in Estonia on this Rockin' Vastlapäev.

And of course, a Lovely Laskiainen to all in Finland.

Don't know what I'm giving up for Lent, but it sure as hell won't be Goggle-Monkeying. . .  :bang  :bang

I am offended.

QUOTE(zach61 @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 08:54 PM)
I brought in 4 dozen paczki to pig out on with the people here at work. For lent this yr, I'm going to give up brussel sprouts. I'll suffer through and eat asparagus whenever I want brussel sprouts. Can't wait till Easter dinner for the ham and brussel sprouts.

Paczki's rock. My parents pick up like 100 each year, for their co-workers, and then bring the rest home. They're sooooo damn good.