Gone before their time

Soxy

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 02:58 PM)
The Show "Men Behaving Badly" starring Rob Schneider, Ron Eldard, and Justine Bateman.

I really want that to come to DVD soon.

Men Behaving Badly Info

YESSS

I was actually talking to a friend last week and that show came up. He was telling me it wasn't cancelled but something dealing with Ron Eldard (I think it was him) not wanting to do the show again.

It was freaking hillarious.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 09:47 PM)
Is it official they aren't bringing Scrubs back?  I started watching it this season and I find it hillarious. 

As far as shows for me.

Men Behaving Badly - Freaking hillarious (good old Rob Schneider)

Futurama

Jack and Bobby (I must have been one of the few to ever watch the damn show, but I liked it despite it being on the WB).

Last i heard...scrubs went from their fall 05-06 lineup to a replacement series to canceled. they already have the shows in the can and now NBC is showing them whenever they can. I will admit....i'm not 100% sure about this...about 98% so i could be wrong but i'm trying to find where i saw that it was canceled.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 05:26 PM)
And since I'm a young one: So Weird, The Jersey, and The Famous Jett Jackson. Classic Disney channel rocked.

I agree. I also liked Boy Meets World a lot. It's time for a TV Movie, I say! And for the rest of the DVDs to come out.

Threshold

Club House (I admit it, I watched it)

I also agree with Early Edition, they were finally starting to get somewhere with the plot when it ended.

QUOTE(juddling @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 06:35 PM)
Last i heard...scrubs went from their fall 05-06 lineup to a replacement series to canceled.  they already have the shows in the can and now NBC is showing them whenever they can.  I will admit....i'm not 100% sure about this...about 98% so i could be wrong but i'm trying to find where i saw that it was canceled.

FALSE!

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 04:37 PM)
FALSE!

Thats more along the lines of what I heard. It sounded like the ratings had been strong for Scrubs this season and that it was likely going to be brought back.

NBC has also been pretty consistent playing it on Tuesdays this season. I love the 2 in one night too.

QUOTE(SnB @ Mar 1, 2006 -> 01:31 AM)
really suprised you're the only one that commented on it so far.  I honestly loved that show and will be buying the DVD shortly.

my brother bought them...there were so many more funny episodes then i remember. Its funny i remember at the time the only episode fox really advertised was teh adam sandler one and that one was really really bad.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 1, 2006 -> 04:35 AM)
I liked the short lived "Sports Night", pretty funny take on a sportscenter type show.

it was really kind of loveydovey and less funnybunny...

i'm going to kill myself now...cow