Jason Bulger traded to LA

redandwhite

The newly acquired Jason Bulger will reportedly compete for a bullpen spot with the Angels.

Traded to the Angels from the Diamondbacks for Alberto Callaspo Tuesday, Bulger will be going against Kevin Gregg and Esteban Yan for the final bullpen spot. The Angels would have to eat some salary to cut Yan loose, so it's likely Bulger will begin the year at Triple-A.

Jason is my cousin, i'm excited to see him hopefully get a shot with soxtalk Jason's other team.

Jason and his two brothers, Brian and Kevin were also drafted in that same draft. They were the first three sibling combination to be drafted in the same draft.

Regardless of if they end up making it in this game or not, i'm pretty proud of what they have been able to accomplish.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Mar 1, 2006 -> 01:43 PM)
Jason and his two brothers, Brian and Kevin were also drafted in that same draft.  They were the first three sibling combination to be drafted in the same draft.

Regardless of if they end up making it in this game or not, i'm pretty proud of what they have been able to accomplish.

btw, i am absolutely disgusted that you post at this board with that avatar, even after the WHITE sox won it all LAST year. :chair