Targeted Enforcement Zone

Rex Kickass

We've been having some real issues in this forum with posters not giving other posters the respect that they deserve. This is your general warning, from 10:30 PM EST, I'm cracking down on it in this forum specifically.

Show respect. It's one of the few rules in this forum. (Well, that and all the other ones.)

I know that Rex is in charge here, but I'd like to add my two cents worth, or .02 of two cents.

I think we can all pretty much recognize what started this or brought this to attention - but I'd like to be clear and point out that this has been a long time coming, not just events of today. There's been many times where I myself have crossed the line and actually said some things in this forum that I shouldn't have.

I never quite understand having to have the last word in arguements, whether you agree or disagree on something. If you have to keep pushing your point just to get the last word, it's probably time to step away from this forum for a few hours.

I've been guilty of this, but I think you all probably have noted that my tone has been a lot different since I melted down in here the last time. R-E-S-P-E-C-T goes a long way, even if you might disagree with a statement or a view. If someone asks for you to respect this space or themselves even, please do it. It's pretty simple, really. If you don't respect this pretty basic rule, I don't care who you are, you're getting a time out, myself included, and Rex has our support on this.

Kap