What should

Guest wsc425

Hey BMR.  It looks like you got things figured out and I wish ya the best.  Glad to see your happy with yourself cause thats what matters. 

Now if only the Sox could help make you EVEN more happy. :D

Thanks, dude.

Also went through some archives and found this:

3. Can the contract revert to its previous terms if Thomas has an All-Star year in 2003?

If Thomas finishes in the top 10 in MVP or wins the Silver Slugger in 2003, the contract reverts to the previous terms in '04. That also works if Thomas is selected to the American League starting All-Star squad in '03, though not if he's picked as an All-Star reserve. However, if Thomas makes the All-Star team in both '03 and '04, whether as a reserve or starter, the contract reverts to its previous terms.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thanks, but it gets worse, lol.  I have to work with her almost everyday, which doesnt help my stress level.

well look on the bright side there bmr.. at least you dont have to live with her.......... ;) good luck dude........

Also went through some archives and found this:

3. Can the contract revert to its previous terms if Thomas has an All-Star year in 2003?

The Sox had the discretion to invoke the clause after a season in which Thomas was neither an All-Star, among the top 10 in league MVP voting or winner of the Silver Slugger Award, and that's exactly what they did in November. But if Thomas finishes in the top 10 in MVP or wins the Silver Slugger next year, the contract reverts to the previous terms in '04. That also works if Thomas is selected to the American League starting All-Star squad in '03, though not if he's picked as an All-Star reserve. However, if Thomas makes the All-Star team in both '03 and '04, whether as a reserve or starter, the contract reverts to its previous terms. This complexity is what Tellem is talking about.

:lol: ;) :rolleyes: Well it seems like we don't have to worry about any of these things happening

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey always glad to help out..... pretty soon were all going to need a group session anyhow.. with the way this team is playing were all headed for the looney bin........lol.... may as well make our stay there pleasant as possible right........... :D

hey always glad to help out..... pretty soon were all going to need a group session anyhow.. with the way this team is playing were all headed for the looney bin........lol.... may as well make our stay there pleasant as possible right........... :D

Exactly. A few sox wins wouldnt hurt, lol. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1

wouldnt hurt??? depends on who your talking about.. if its us the fans then by all means no it wouldnt hurt... if its the players.. well they may have to actually break a sweat so yeah i can see it hurting a little .......... :D

Thanks, but it gets worse, lol.  I have to work with her almost everyday, which doesnt help my stress level.

LOL.. Jim and I live together, drive to work together, and work in the same building. :bang

For years, i was trying to live up to an image(on here) of what others created for me.  It started on espn.  It grew over at WSI.  Everytime i tried to be myself, i would get the exact comments im getting here.  People love BMR because its entertaining.  Well yeah, it is for me too.  The problem is, i let bmr overtake Brian in my everyday life.  I fought night and day with who used to be my future wife.  I am not saying I am the one to blame, because she is the one who cheated, but it all lead to deep soul searching for me.  I realized that shes not the one, but it brought great sadness. I lost my best friend and future wife.  Shes not right for me okay, but i lost my best friend.    I decided that no other person can truly make us happy and no other person can cause us to react.  Its all on us.  Well, its all on me and i am going to ensure that i live the rest of my life as a happy person.  I wont say that i will be perfect in the future, just dont expect me to be "trolling"  as Brando likes to say.

Let the record show that not once in my 995 posts have I taken a shot at your g/f situ

As far as breakups go, yeah it sucks, but don't discount the great years, the happiness and the flaming passion that went into the whole thing just because there is a chance that she might not be the one. Who knows maybe she is still...and even if not, look at it like your chance to start over and explore new ground, you truly never know wheree it's gonna take you.

Let the record show that not once in my 995 posts have I taken a shot at your g/f situ

As far as breakups go, yeah it sucks, but don't discount the great years, the happiness and the flaming passion that went into the whole thing just because there is a chance that she might not be the one.  Who knows maybe she is still...and even if not, look at it like your chance to start over and explore new ground, you truly never know wheree it's gonna take you.

Thanks dude, and i did notice. I appreciate that.

LOL.. Jim and I live together, drive to work together, and work in the same building.  :bang

Its not that easy for me. Shes a b****. Not only did she cheat, but when i didnt take her back, she decided to date a guy who is a thief. She is well aware of this and likely doing it on purpose. I dunno maybe its just me, but it seems worse than your normal love gone bad.