dont forget friday 5-30

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

we will be meeting at "official time outs" sports bar for beers and the game........6ish pm...see you all there............if you need directions just ask and ill put them up for you here....otherwise we will assume you have been out with us numerous times before and know how to get there.....lol.......

we will be meeting at "official time outs" sports bar for beers and the game........6ish pm...see you all there............if you need directions just ask and ill put them up for you here....otherwise we will assume you have been out with us numerous times before and know how to get there.....lol.......

"foreget"... "fridany"...

Have you been drinking already today?? :P

I need directions. I think we're going to make it but it won't be until 7 when we get there.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol i took the day off.. as matter of fact i took the rest of the week off lol.. i thought it was gonna be nice out... of couse i see now i was wrong.....oh well.... anyhow to get to the bar......

its located just east of barrington road, on route 72(higgins road) in hoffman estates...south of 90 a few blocks..........

which way are you coming into town??? if you take either 59 or county farm north to 72 (higgins) you will be ok.. off of either of those make a right onto 72(higgins) and the bar is down on the left hand side by the popular creek bowling alley.. theres a burger king and bueno beef out by the road where you turn into the parking lot........cant miss it........

The dog wasn't the problem last time, it was the sitter watching the dog. :huh: I might not be able to stay too long this time because of my new addition to the river. With the weather getting warmer, Fluffy is eating about 3 chickens a day now and the last time I missed a feeding, Fluffy broke the chain and scared the people fishing in the river.

The dog wasn't the problem last time, it was the sitter watching the dog.  :huh:  I might not be able to stay too long this time because of my new addition to the river. With the weather getting warmer, Fluffy is eating about 3 chickens a day now and the last time I missed a feeding, Fluffy broke the chain and scared the people fishing in the river.

What is fluffy...??

Alligator. I found a baby on a golf course in Florida and took it home. They grow pretty quick.

Yeah... I lived in Fla for 8 years, so I am kind of aware of how fast and big they grow.. No one knows it's your "pet", right...? I'm pretty sure that's not entirely legal :huh: