More changes to US Cellular Field

Mr. Showtime

Changes continue

Read the full article, the home run porch idea gets blasted towards the end.

U.S. Cellular Field might wind up with a home run porch in right field and a new roof canopy over the upper deck as part of another renovation package.

At least 10 possible alterations for the White Sox' home are listed in Illinois Sports Facilities Authority documents. It's unclear, however, whether the modifications would be completed before the team's 2005 home opener.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Changes continue

Read the full article, the home run porch idea gets blasted towards the end.

U.S. Cellular Field might wind up with a home run porch in right field and a new roof canopy over the upper deck as part of another renovation package.

At least 10 possible alterations for the White Sox' home are listed in Illinois Sports Facilities Authority documents. It's unclear, however, whether the modifications would be completed before the team's 2005 home opener.

yeah, yeah, yeah... why not just blow the f***er up and start all over again.. it would turn out cheaper in the long run.......geez us............. :rolleyes:

Of all the dumbasses to blast proposed changes to Comiskey, the guys at Arlington Stadium should be one of the last. That stadium is just a big hodgepodge of everybody else's original ideas, all shoved into one park. Out of the new stadiums that I have seen, it is the worst.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol dutchesswa (sp?) is pissed still cause they wouldnt let him have his slot machines and gambling tables like he had planned..............of course hes gonna lash out at everyone else.. thats what spoiled brats do best...... ;)

Never had the opportunity to attend a game at the new park. I have plans to do so though. I did get to old Comiskey in 1987 and that was special. However, I sat back from the 3rd base dugout and the overhang prohibited fans from seeing high fly's or popups. I saw Kenny Williams hit ahomerun. Wish he could do the same today.

Where's the best place to watch the game when at the ballpark? If I were to order tickets I want to be close and personal.

Never had the opportunity to attend a game at the new park. I have plans to do so though. I did get to old Comiskey in 1987 and that was special. However, I sat back from the 3rd base dugout and the overhang prohibited fans from seeing high fly's or popups. I saw Kenny Williams hit  ahomerun. Wish he could do the same today.

Where's the best place to watch the game when at the ballpark? If I were to order tickets I want to be close and personal.

Anything in the lower deck is a good seat except for the sections right next to the picnic area in CF. I love to sit out in LF behind the Sox pen, but that is IMO.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol my seats behind home plate........ :D

lol dutchesswa (sp?) is pissed still cause they wouldnt let him have his slot machines and gambling tables like he had planned..............of course hes gonna lash out at everyone else.. thats what spoiled brats do best...... ;)

The correct spelling would be Duchossois... he was the donor of my scholarship for high school :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i figured someone would know how to spell that assholes name.. nice for you, you got a scholarship out of his cheap ass.....but in the burbs he causes much grief with his whinning and complaining about no gambling machines.....he protested once by shutting down the track and caused alot of folks who worked there many problems..... :fyou him and his spoiled ways... i hope they kick his ass out of illinois alltogether..........

well i figured someone would know how to spell that assholes name.. nice for you, you got a scholarship out of his cheap ass.....but in the burbs he causes much grief with his whinning and complaining about no gambling machines.....he protested once by  shutting down the track  and caused alot of folks who worked there many  problems..... :fyou  him and his spoiled ways... i hope they kick his ass out of illinois alltogether..........

Yea, I can see why people hate his guts... but back to the topic at hand....