Remember to turn off the car

southsideirish71

No, that's an Earl Hickey award winner.

That's Karma, b****!

He drops his girlfriend off at work, then uses her car to pick up some other chickenhead,. Then has sex with said chickenhead in his girlfriend's car.

The only thing that would make this story better is if it was an episode of Cheaters™. Joey Greco would be standing there, portable video player in hand. "Do you wanna see where he went when he said he had to use your car to visit his grandma?"

I find these stories to be depressing, not for the stupidity of human beings, but because of the unnecessary deaths and the pain they bring, as well as for the pain that this will undoubtedly cause the guy's girlfriend. It's kind of silly, but whenever something like this happens my first reaction is to laugh and my first thought is of the family.

How's his girlfriend going to feel? I'll bet she'll never drive that car again, or trust a boyfriend to take her car.

Not that I don't think this story is funny -- it is -- but I like this kind of thing more in movies than in real life.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 01:40 AM)
How's his girlfriend going to feel? I'll bet she'll never drive that car again, or trust a boyfriend to take her car.

Let's be honest. He was a 23 year old, who died having sex in a car. With a 17 year old. That wasn't his girlfriend.

Even though it wasn't explicitly stated in the article, we can easily glean the following:

This guy didn't have a car. (Why else was he borrowing his GF's car to pick up chicks)

He was living in his mom's basement. (Step #1 to moving out of mom's basement is a car. Earl did not meet this prerequisite.)

The girlfriend in question was also under the age of 18. (Her name was withheld)

He had a mustache.

He was a loser who was preying on the naivety of teenage girls. (There was a reason he wasn't seeing girls his own age. And it's not because 17 year old have perkier tits. 23 year tits are plenty perky.)

The girl is better off without him.

That may all be true, GHC, but the sad fact is that the girlfriend is most likely going to get messed up from this.

She might blame herself for the death, such as "what was I not doing that made him look to cheat on me?"

or she might have trouble trusting anyone again, which is understandable to me.

It really is a sad story, as dumb as the deaths are on the surface.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 01:52 AM)
Let's be honest. He was a 23 year old, who died having sex in a car. With a 17 year old. That wasn't his girlfriend.

Even though it wasn't explicitly stated in the article, we can easily glean the following:

This guy didn't have a car. (Why else was he borrowing his GF's car to pick up chicks)

He was living in his mom's basement. (Step #1 to moving out of mom's basement is a car. Earl did not meet this prerequisite.)

The girlfriend in question was also under the age of 18. (Her name was withheld)

He had a mustache.

He was a loser who was preying on the naivety of teenage girls. (There was a reason he wasn't seeing girls his own age. And it's not because 17 year old have perkier tits. 23 year tits are plenty perky.)

I didn't see anything to lead me to assume that his girlfriend was also underage. I do love your take on the story, mate. It makes me laugh and you're probably right. But loser or not, s***bag though he is, I'm sure the girlfriend's going to feel pretty awkward for awhile, to say the least!

EDIT

QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 02:05 AM)
That may all be true, GHC, but the sad fact is that the girlfriend is most likely going to get messed up from this.

She might blame herself for the death, such as "what was I not doing that made him look to cheat on me?"

It really is a sad story, as dumb as the deaths are on the surface.

Yeah, that's the thing that made it sad for me, too.

Edited by Gregory Pratt

QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 02:05 AM)

It's all in how you look at it. She was gonna be messed up by the guy anyway, probably better off that they didn't last until Prom night, when he would have knocked her up after telling her 'it felt better without the condom.'

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 02:14 AM)
It's all in how you look at it. She was gonna be messed up by the guy anyway, probably better off that they didn't last until Prom night, when he would have knocked her up after telling her 'it felt better without the condom.'

Entirely possible.

In that scenario, she'd have a life on her hands and not a death on her mind.

Just a shame that someone that young won't be able to forget that guy forever.

Most kids get to move past their dumb young relationships. She won't.

That's all I'm saying, I'm not trying to chastise anyone for mocking the way they died. I'm just relaying the way the story made me feel, that's all.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 02:52 AM)

He had a mustache.

LMAO! Cheat finds the real reasons, you just have to look for them. The only bigger clue we could have on this case would be if the guy had a mullet. A moustache is usually a dead giveaway tho. ;)