Soxtalk On the Air

Chisoxfn

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 09:31 PM)
Gotta love listening to the smooth sounds of Jason. Honestly, this was pretty easy to listen to, good stuff.

Podcast of this stuff would be clutch.

We should have the podcast set up by our next show, worse case the 3rd one. At that point people will be able to subscribe to it and than auto download it to the ipod's.

Plus we'll always have this version. I definately got a little long and loopy at times, but looking forward to doing more shows.

Oh and when Iowa wins it all, I'm gonna slam each and every Illinois fan on this site. :D

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 09:42 PM)
Wait til special guest Heads.

You know we have the ability to do that? Our plan is to get some guests on the show as we go. We may do our 3rd show from TEP and I'm going to see if we can land an interview with one of the minor leaguers (small possibility just because I'm only going to be in TEP one of the days).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 11:42 PM)
We should have the podcast set up by our next show, worse case the 3rd one.  At that point people will be able to subscribe to it and than auto download it to the ipod's. 

Plus we'll always have this version.  I definately got a little long and loopy at times, but looking forward to doing more shows.

Oh and when Iowa wins it all, I'm gonna slam each and every Illinois fan on this site.  :D

Can't wait :bang

Gotta love Jas. My favorite part so far...

"Hey......................................................the sky's not blue."

"S-sss-sss-s-sinches up and hunchers down." :P

Talking about Contreras:

"But at his age...and who knows how old he really is..."

Another good one...

"No one is as good as him, in the stuff department."

Edited by SoxFan1

I'm with Steve, let's get the hair and beard going.

My favorite part is when Jason talks about our left-hand bullpen tryout guys and uses the word "crap" about 5 times...he also uses "garbage" and "junk" later on. Not that it's not true, but he just kept going on, lol.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 10:03 PM)
I'm with Steve, let's get the hair and beard going.

My favorite part is when Jason talks about our left-hand bullpen tryout guys and uses the word "crap" about 5 times...he also uses "garbage" and "junk" later on.  Not that it's not true, but he just kept going on, lol.

:lolhitting

I wonder if I should grow a tourney beard for my Hawkeyes. The flaw is it may be nothing but stubble by the time they are out.

I highly recommend asking quickman to be on your show.

If you like edgy, confrontational humor with a large dose of blunt, he's your guy.

It'd be highly entertaining to say the least. :D

:fight