Bobby Jenks' entrance music

SSH2005

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, from the time I have spoken with Bobby, it seems to me he is into some rap music. I would suggest something of that genre. Of course one of my favorite UFC fighters, Rich Franklin, comes out to AC/DC For those about to Rock, and I think its a good entrance song.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 7, 2006 -> 11:01 AM)
I cant remember which game it was, but Bobby came out to "The Game", and it was awesome. I have no idea who sings it, but it was/is HHH theme music(havent watched wrestling in years....)

They should stick with it, it was really coo..

Motorfinger sings that song. As much as I dont like Triple H, that song would be pretty awesome for Bobby

I thought "When the Levee Breaks" was a good choice. Great song. And the King of the Hill theme would be hilarious.

What about "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead? That song is fierce.

And if you're looking for a laugh, download Pat Boone's version of "Enter Sandman." That's right, I said Pat Boone...hilarious.

Walk by Pantera, if we wanted some rock music. In fact I'm surprised no one's mentioned this one yet.

If rap is more his cup of tea then I'd suggest maybe Bring Em Out by T.I, Jesus Walks by Kanye West (may be a bit controversial but the beat and such would work well), and hell Trick Daddy's Let's Go combines Crazytrain and rap so let's throw that out there.

I'm not a Metallica fan at all, and I think that their entire catalog and AC/DCs is considerably played out around pro sports. And there's reason for that, their stuff has the right themes of foreboding power and impending doom.

But give me some Stripes, Iggy, and Zeppelin.

speaking of...

"Search and Destroy" Iggy Pop and the Stooges

"Raw Power" Iggy Pop and the Stooges

other stuff...

theme from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

I'm listening to "The Sound of Terror" by the Von Bondies and it's got potential.

Edited by Drew